1st time cruise on Hamony of the Seas

sammysmom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have recent menus for the restaurants? How does the beverage package work? We can get snacks al day, but room service charges? Thank you in advance!

Room service only charges for full breakfast, continental and snacks are free (plus tip). Yes, you can get something to eat 24 hours a day. Beverage package is tied to your room card, just give the card to the bartender and they will get your drink. You can find menus on cruise critic.
Denise

I would just add as far as the beverage package is concerned, once you pay for it, and you see it on sale, you can cancel and rebook. I like that about Royal.

I am pretty sure the only thing free for room service is a continental breakfast but you can verify. One thing I wish I had known- lol- they call when they are on their way! We set an alarm:( You will love HOTS! You can get snacks all day at various venues( check the times they are open) Boardwalk Dog House: hot dogs, Mini Bites: guacamole and chips, mini desserts, Frozen Yogurt near Mini Bites, Sorrentos: pizza, Park Cafe: depends on time of day. We were 6 retired adults. We made good use of the drink package- ha! I don’t think we would have come out ahead if we were by ourselves. We all loved the convenience. Everyone is different- you can research the bar menus and other prices based on what you will drink.

I have some menu photos in my Allure trip report. Its a universal menu so it should be pretty similar on Harmony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter