1st time cruiser...needs good guidebook!

Definitely the Passporter. I was just looking at mine today. Most of the questions that come up on these boards can be answered with that book.

I would only add that, IMHO, you are looking at the best "guidebook" for DCL that you will find. This is a wonderful place to ask very specific questions and get very quick answers. There are a LOT of multiple-DLC-cruisers here with a wealth of targeted information! Take advantage of it!

Anyone know if the 2004 edition will be released in time for Christmas?

I strongly doubt that the new one will be available before Christmas. Typically, the new Passporters come out a little after the first of the year (late January, early February). In addition, there is a Passporter cruise at the end of November/early December that I think will probably contribute to the next edition's final stages (just a guess on my part). So I am betting early 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter