1st Time Staying At The Marriott In Dtd

GOODFELLA

ALWAYS DISNEY BOUND
IT'S OUR 1ST TIME STAYING IN A DOWNTOWN DISNEY HOTEL (THE MARRIOTT BY COURTYARD)THE LOCATION LOOKS GREAT BUT HOW ARE THESE HOTELS .MY FAMILY AND I ALWAYS STAY IN A DISNEY OWNED HOTEL,BUT THIS ATLEAST IS STILL ON THE PROBERTY.ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT.
THANKS I CANT WAIT WE LEAVE SEPT 27TH FOR 10 DAYS,WE TRY TO GO EVERY YEAR. OUR LAST TRIP WAS 10 DAYS AFTER SEPT 11TH I COULDN'T THINK OF A BETTER PLACE TO BE TO GET OUR MINDS OFF THAT HORRIBLE DAY .DISNEY JUST MADE IT ALL GO AWAY.
THANKS AGAIN

1978 OFF SITE
1979 " "
1980 " "
1986 " "
1987 SENIOR TRIP
1988 TRIP W/ FRIENDS
1991 HONEYMOON( CBR)
1996 1ST TRIP W/D KIDS ALL STAR MUSIC
1997 ALL STAR MUSIC
1998 BWV
2001 1ST TRIP W/ R TWINS THAT MAKES 4 TOTAL
ALL STAR MOVIES 3 DAYS & OKW 4 DAYS & BACK TO ASM
FOR 3 DAYS
2002 SEPT 27

We did our first night there last year and were very pleased. I've read a few complaints, but we didn't have anything at all to complain about. The gift shop employees went out of their way to help us with something. There was an older gentleman putting Disney stickers on the kids as they came in the door and all employees were very nice. The room was large enough and clean. I think you'll be happy with your choice. Just remember that if you do have a problem, they'll surely be more than happy to take care of it. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT, WE ARE COUNTING DOWN THE MINUTES WE JUST GOT DONE WATCHING LAST YEARS VIDEO FOR THE 1 MILLIONTH TIME THIS MONTH ARE KIDS ARE GETTING THAT DISNEY FEELING

THANKS AGAIN
MARK:bounce: :Pinkbounc :p

I assume you are getting the good rates that are available right now. We stayed for $29/night last year during the week and then checked into All-Stars for an unbeatable rate of $49/night.

The rooms are larger at the Marriot then most Disney resorts. It was a good break from being on property. It wasn't as crowded. There is bus service to the parks but we never used it. I loved being close to DD.

By saving $$$ we were able to have nicer meals at the parks and get more souvenirs, etc. We still saved more then we could imagine for regular resort rates.

Parking can be an issue depending on your room location.

I would do it again!

sounds great,your right for the price you cant beat it.we are staying there for 5 nites and the bwv for 3.well we finally made to under a month to go and we are starting to pack some of r stuff already:cool: well thanks again for the tips
mark

Another thumbs up. We stayed there last November and were very pleased. The rooms aren't plush, but they were clean, and that's what really matter, isn't it? Nice pool area too!

We are going in Feb and staying at a DD hotel too. (The Best Western). The rate was very good, but we are concerned about the bus shuttles. Heard horror stories. Are you taking a rental car?

We stayed at the marriott at DTD last Sept. The hotel and personnel were great. No complaints there. But the bus transportation left alot to be desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter