• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2/25/06 Western

feiste

DIS Veteran
It's very early, but I can't wait. Has anyone else booked this Western cruise yet? Only 513 days to go! :crazy:

It's a start! Currently we have 6 in our travel group that have booked, we might stay at that number, or we could end up with as many as 18. That number is very unlikely however!

This will be our 2nd cruise almost exactly 2 years from our first, which was the Eastern.

My girls (8 and 5 at sail time) are already jumping up and down with joy, excited to return. I think I may start looking at pins for the girls now, so that they can enjoy some of the pin trading on board. (Heck maybe even Mom too.....)

I feel like there were so many things that I didn't get a chance to do on our first cruise that I am very excited to return. Maybe a little wine tasting, and a few of the "entertainment series". I also wouldn't mind playing more Bingo, as I never get enough of that.

As for my husband it will be the pool, the beach, and probably quite a few naps!

What are all of you looking forward too? Who will be travelling with you? What cruises have you done before if any?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter