2 day crop in Delaware county PA

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Just wanted to pass this info on. The lady use to own a store in Aston. I've never been to any of her crops but this one sounds too good and the dates work for me! So anyone interested?

DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF HOLIDAY PHOTOS THAT NEED A BOOK? ARE YOU BEHIND
ON YOUR SCRAPBOOKING IN GENERAL? WE HAVE A SOLUTION!!

JOIN US FOR SOME SERIOUS CROP TIME ----

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 16TH 6P - 11P
AND
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 17TH 9A - 5P
AT ST. JAMES CHURCH HALL
Concord Rd, Aston.

COST IS $20.OO PER CROPPER AND INCLUDES:

13 HOURS OF CROP TIME
(YOU MAY LEAVE YOUR ITEMS ON YOUR TABLE OVERNIGHT (AT YOUR OWN RISK)
IF YOU WISH))

MAKE YOUR OWN ICE CREAM SUNDAE BAR FRIDAY EVE

CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST SATURDAY MORNING

LUNCH ON SATURDAY

SNACKS AND DRINKS THROUGHOUT

THERE WILL BE A SWAP TABLE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET RID OF SOME
THINGS THAT YOU KNOW YOU WILL NEVER USE AND A "YARD SALE" TABLE WHERE
YOU MAY TRY TO SELL ITEMS THAT YOU NO LONGER NEED OR WANT. (PLEASE
MARK THESE ITEMS WITH A PRICE AND YOUR NAME)

To reserve a space, send an email to Nancy at

AND Send payment to
PM me and I will forward this part on. Not sure I want to put her name out there on the big WWW!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO MAY BE INTERESTED IN
JOINING US!!!

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Nancy and Cindy

I'll have to think about that one. That's DS's birthday, but I'm not sure what we'll be doing. And with the Blue Route the drive isn't even all that bad! ;) 30 yrs ago that would have taken me an hour & a half...now it's about 20 - 25 minutes. Gotta love it! :teeth:

Sounds like a lot of fun. I just went to my first weekend crop in Gettysburg this past weekend-- with 399 others. I'm hooked on weekend retreats now!

Where exactly is Aston? I'm in Hanover, about 15 minutes from Gettysburg.

I can't go to Aston, (DS5's birthday is that weekend) but can pass on the word.

aston is close to the Delaware border. It is really close to I95. Some other towns that area near by, Media, West Chester, Boothwyn
Crozer Chester Hospital.
Deb you should come down! Even if you come just for Sat! The price is great!

OK - Now I'm confused! :confused3 I thought it would be closer than MapQuest says it is. The last time I went to visit someone down that way I could have sworn it only took about 25 min to get there. But MapQuest shows it as an hour! That wouldn't be so bad if we had 2 cars, but with only the one I can't see making DH drive me down & then come back for me...that's 4 hours of driving for him! Somehow I don't think he'd be too willing to do that. ;) It's not like he still has family down there. His sister just moved out near Lancaster and she was the last one still there.

I'm looking for someone to "come with me" (read "DRIVE" ;) ) but no luck so far. My sister will be on stage that weekend as her theater group is doing Music Man. :(

Hmmm sounds interesting. I have never been to a crop. Is it just people scrapbooking together, sharing ideas or is there more to it. I may be interseted though I do not get off work until 8-8:30 that friday night.

A crop is basically time blocked out for a bunch of people to work on their books. Depending on the size different things can occure, shopping...not sure about this crop how much stuff will be for sale, eating and usually some type of make and take.
I find it usually is a fun night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter