2 DDP kids credit questions

Can you please elaborate a little more? The only Specialty drinks I've seen on the kids menus have been the lemonade in a souvenir plastic cup with a light up clip on figurine. You mention they didn't get a souvenir cup or anything light up, so I'm confused on what specialty drink they got unless it was just the standard lemonade or fruit punch in a regular cup.
They got the frozen concoction at liberty tree tavern, the special punch at 1900 park fare, some red drink at Hollywood and vine ( don’t remember what it was-sorry) and a fruity lemonade of some kind at Mama Melrose. They were all in regular cups.

They got the frozen concoction at liberty tree tavern, the special punch at 1900 park fare, some red drink at Hollywood and vine ( don’t remember what it was-sorry) and a fruity lemonade of some kind at Mama Melrose. They were all in regular cups.

Thanks! I appreciate the info!

The "fun drinks" are generally in a souvenir cup or with souvenir glow cubes, and those were never allowed under the dining plan for kids or adults. It looks like they just clarified the wording so that it's more specific.
I didn’t mean souvenir items, I meant non-alcoholic drinks, mocktails if you will, or other ‘fun’ drinks in a child’s eyes. Previously it said everyone could get a beverage, then the child’s menu enforcement came into play, now this.

My son would love a Perrier/Vitamin Water or similar with his meal, where available, now sadly that isn’t allowed. I know Disney can change anything they want, but now I have to undo the excitement I created for them.

No way it’s worth using a snack credit for a drink when one comes with the meal already.

Ask your server- they had no problem getting all my kids the frozen drink (I think it was Patriots slush- it was a rd/white/blue frozen thing) when we were there in Jan. We had deluxe dining. They were able to get something above milk, water, juice box wherever we went though

Can you please elaborate a little more? The only Specialty drinks I've seen on the kids menus have been the lemonade in a souvenir plastic cup with a light up clip on figurine. You mention they didn't get a souvenir cup or anything light up, so I'm confused on what specialty drink they got unless it was just the standard lemonade or fruit punch in a regular cup.
They will typically happily bring the kids lemonade or punch in a regular glass without the souvenir items which make it included in the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter