2 food questions

mrssalvaggio

Mouseketeer
Does the Main Street Bakery have chocolate covered pretzels? Is there any place that serves onion rings (not too thick)? Thanks.

I don't remember seeing chocolate-covered pretzels at the bakery but I do remember seeing at the confectionary on Main Street.

I've had onion shoe strings at 50's PTC and onion rings at Sci-Fi.

The Concourse Steakhouse has Beer Battered Onion Rings $4.29 on their lunch menu. Olivias has Onion rings $3.29 on their lunch menu. The Allstar cafe has Onion Rings served with Salsa-Ranch Dip $4.95. The Maya Grill has Chipotle Spiced Onion Rings $5.50. The Missing Link has Onion Rings $3.25. The Boardwalk To go has Onion Rings $3.00. The Colonel's Cotton Mill has Onion Rings $2.19. Beaches and Cream has Onion Rings $3.95. 50's Prime Time has thin sliced Onion Rings $3.95.

There may be some other places that serve them, but these are the only ones I know.

As for the pretzel, the Boardwalk Bakery has a Chocolate / Vanilla Pretzel $2.59.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter