2 more new Disney Cricut Cartridges coming!!!

Oh crap. I have told myself again and again, I don't NEED a cricut, I want a Wishblade. But it has Mulan, and she is my Mom's favorite and it has Belle and that is my favorite, and it would make paper piecings so easy.

I guess I will have to keep an eye out for the super duper sales that you know are going to happen between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

I don't even have the mickey ones yet and I want these too.

I don't even have the mickey ones yet and I want these too.

Me too. I wish I could see all that's on the cartridges because from my side it's not showing them. I'm also wondering how long the wait for them is going to be so I know how long to save for lol

I was SO excited to see these and the fact that they have Mulan is just the icing on the cake. Mulan is my DDs favorite princess and there's nothing Mulan out there---I may even be able to get her to get DH to buy that cartridge for her! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter