2 questions; anniversay and visiting lst July

phorsenuf

Not so New Rule author
I have 2 questions.
1st, my hubby and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversay while we are there. Since we never had a honeymoon he wants credit for it! LOL
Any suggestions of what to do to make it special? Do you think we could get any "perks"?

Also, did anyone travel down there last July 4th? That's when we are heading down. I know about the heat (done Disney twice in July), but how were the crowds? Has anyone noticed anything different? What about the Brazilian tour groups? Do they still come? We figure with everything going on in the world right now, it may be slower there. Any thoughts?

Thanks ever so much!!!!
Cathy

things to do for the anniversary:

eat at victoria and alberts.

take a backstage tour.

get rehitched at the garden grille.

have lunch a mid day nookie at the resort to beat the heat and crowds. ;-)

take a fireworks cruise.

email jane@giftsofalifetime and arrange an event for your husband.

Sorry to say, but the Brazilian tour groups still make their trek to Disney through out the month of July!

I second that sorry to say. Could those obnoxious chubby Brazillian women's pants get anymore skintight?:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter