2 Questions

Bdadis

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this has already been covered.

#1 Are the beverages on the plan free refills?

#2 On CS if you DON'T get a combo meal do you get a side with your entree' ?
Thanks

As far as the side items I think the answer is no but it depends on who rings you up. I checked out everything before we went and went to the AsMo restaurant and got some fruit for a side several times. The last time though the person ringing me up said that it wasnt allowed and I said it was so he pulls out the thing and shows me - i dont remember how it is worded - that I dont. That same day we went to the Pinoccio Village Haus (?) and I asked about sides and was told no, only if it is a combo. I wanted the Fries with all the stuff on them. They said while I couldnt have it as a side that I could just use my meal credit for it which was fine with me. She fought with the computer for a minute cause it didnt want to take it that way. She finally said oh well and typed it again. I didnt realized till later she had rang it up as a side item and I didnt pay anything OOP or the extra dining credit. I definitely got them several times at AsMo, Village Haus, Coronado Springs, ....

Bdadis said:
#1 Are the beverages on the plan free refills?

Not on CS.

For TS: Yes - if the beverage normally includes free refills, such as pop.
I know milk doesn't have free refills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter