2 resorts - 1 dining plan?

hmeadq

Earning My Ears
We are going round and round on this.

We are thinking of doing 4 days at POFQ and 4 at WL. This will keep our package price under our mind's "Comfort Price" Point. When I priced it on line I said buy a 9 day ticket with the first resort and then none with the second. Which of course meant that I could not put the dining plan on the second 4 days. So when I priced it I added 4 days of $37 for each of us to the second group of days to get a apples/apples price.

Does that make sence?

So if I call to make reservations can I do this? And can I group all 8 days together on the dininig plan, rather then having 1 set we have to use up at the end of day 4 and then get a second set for the last 4, which seems to me like asking for trouble...

Thanks.

hmeadq said:
We are going round and round on this.

We are thinking of doing 4 days at POFQ and 4 at WL. This will keep our package price under our mind's "Comfort Price" Point. When I priced it on line I said buy a 9 day ticket with the first resort and then none with the second. Which of course meant that I could not put the dining plan on the second 4 days. So when I priced it I added 4 days of $37 for each of us to the second group of days to get a apples/apples price.

Does that make sence?

So if I call to make reservations can I do this? And can I group all 8 days together on the dininig plan, rather then having 1 set we have to use up at the end of day 4 and then get a second set for the last 4, which seems to me like asking for trouble...

Thanks.

You will have to do 2 completely seperate reservations. One at POFQ with tickets and the dining plan and one at WL with tickets and the dining plan. That will be the only way you can get the dining plan at both locations.

You can not group the 8 days together if changing resorts. If you really want the plan for your entire stay, I would pick one resort and stay with that. Or only get the plan for one of the resorts.

Nope, I don't think you can. The dining plan is linked to the number of nights on your ressie & those credits must be used by midnight of the day you check out.

We had the exact same problem - we were going to switch from CBR to BW and wanted the dining plan. I could have gotten the package with CBR and then an extra one day ticket with BW and gotten the dining with both ressies. We just decided to bite the budget bullet and stay at BW the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter