20 Years Ago

Great to see you again, Barb. Twice in one year. :teeth:

I also say Barb For Real in my head. Hard to shake old habits.

Great picture, great memories of you and all.

Mary Jo and I were just talking about the DIS yesterday so I tried to log in but my Tink33 account must have been banned. 😉. Wow those pictures take me back. Nice to see everyone's names and much younger faces.

LOL……I remember when we all kind of “voted” to wear lime green as a way to recognize other DIS’ers in the parks. The 2002 DISCon lanyard is lime green. I think I’ll wear that lanyard on my late June trip. You never know when you’ll meet a DIS’er 😁
I've been around a while. I remember the DISmeets but it never fit into our schedule/budget. However, I STILL wear my lime green ribbon when I go to WDW. It's on my park bag to this day!

Mary Jo and I were just talking about the DIS yesterday so I tried to log in but my Tink33 account must have been banned. 😉. Wow those pictures take me back. Nice to see everyone's names and much younger faces.
Tink33? Banned? You can't be serious, Lesley! I fact, just sent you a PM to Tink33. It went through so not banned. Well, great to see you back here, and now as @CaliforniaGirl, who you certainly are.

I had such fun with you and your family on my visits to California, San Diego and LA, along with MJ and others. Were you on that Jungle Cruise ride that one night in DL with @WebmasterMaryJo and some others? I think that was the most fun ride I have ever been on, so many laughs from beginning to end. Great memories. How are the kids, who no longer are kids? And then on your anniversary trip to Chicago and Gino's Pizza.. Fun times.

I still recall this picture of you and Natalie in MGM, 2004, on her and my dad/daughter trip. You and others were headed to Pleasure Island, Natalie and I headed to Cirque du Soleil. Here are you and Natalie (me taking the picture) as we parted ways for the night.

Great to see you, Lesley, such good, fun memories together. :cloud9:

1716257372821.png

I had such fun with you and your family on my visits to California, San Diego and LA, along with MJ and others. Were you on that Jungle Cruise ride that one night in DL with @WebmasterMaryJo and some others? I think that was the most fun ride I have ever been on, so many laughs from beginning to end.
Thanks for tagging me, Dan. :) I believe Lesley was on the Jungle Cruise & on the log ride, where our logged dipped and water spilled into the boat. It was raining that day/night, and I agree that we all were laughing so hard - fun times.

@CaliforniaGirl ~ I reset your password (I checked and you aren't banned, lol). However, you are the most California Girl I know. ha ha :)

We had fun yesterday. Here is a pic of us before playing MouseAdventure

1716262347738.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter