2003 Ap

mom_rules

<font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c
I've been reading about AP 2003 rates people are getting.

Where do you get an annual pass in Canada-what might the cost be and do you get any deals on packages with an AP?

The only place you can get an annual pass in Canada is through the Disney store. They have to order them, so allow 2 or 3 weeks for them to get here. If you have Disney Club, you can get a bit of a discount when buying your passes. I think the regular annual passes are in the neighborhood of $600 Canadian. If you call your nearest Disney store, they would be able to give you more information.:D

A couple of extra tidbits you may or may not know already...

www.mousesavers.com is a great place to see what all the special rates are. :) Here's the direct link to the discount page with all sorts of special rates/packages described... http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html :teeth:

If you are buying an AP for the sole purpose of discounts but won't be using more days than a 7-day pass for instance, I do believe that only one person in your party has to have the AP to get the discount. Then the rest of your party can buy whatever tickets they would like, such as the Canadian 7-day pass hopper special.

Hope that helps a bit! :)

You can also buy AP's online from Disney's website. We selected the regular shipping (not express) and we got ours in the mail (Toronto) in about 3 or 4 days.

tfolk-
What do they charge online and can you
get any discounts on any of the DreamMaker
packages with an AP?

If you have four people in your family and want to do
a dreammaker pkg do you just need one AP?

And I've gotten some great AP rates on my hotels. We do tend to travel off-season so I think there's more of a chance of getting the AP rates when it's not peak season. I also like getting 10% off my shopping at downtown disney when I spend over $25.:D

Mary Liz

Has anyone heard of AP rates with DreamMaker Pkgs
discounts being offerred?

Do the APs have to be activiated prior to check-in? Or can you just show the AP voucher?

Bunnyfoo and I are still looking for help.

Thanks

mom_rules: Buying the Dream Maker package would defeat the purpose of owning an AP, since the DM package includes park passes. If you had an AP you wouldn't need the package.

Bunnyfoo: It's OK to just show the voucher at check-in. They often don't even ask to see anything.

Thanks for the help tfolk! I didn't want to have to activate my AP a day before it was necessary :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter