20041218-cruise-friends-memories Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dee, YOU got 200!:teeth:

If this post is 2999, and we stop, Mary can get 3,000 (unless someone is posting now too.... in which case...sorry Mary!) But in any event, a job well done by the West Coasters (and other late night posters)

I'm off to bed! Goodnight all!

Christy

Boy I wake up and log on and you are at 2984...in the time it takes to read (and re-upload the web page) it is 2999. Christy almost was a pirate: but I got it!

A great big welcome to Randy and Ann! You've already met some of our crazy group when you sailed with Karyn and her Randy.

I've sent the newsletter info to Ann - hope you enjoy it. E-mail me a picture when you get a chance (to marygums@covad.net) and I'll add it to our photo gallery.

Originally posted by justmestace
jilljill....how incredibly cool! Why did you decline (tell us tomorrow)

Stacey
Sent you a PM

YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!

I came back to make sure no one was stealing Mary's post....
just as I clicked in I was thinking "Wake up, Mary, wake up"
(Honest...I kid you not)

Then I see 3003.......

And I'm thinking "Oh, NO.......poor Mary"

Thanks for the start to my heart. It needed it.

EXCELLENT MARY!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

And top of the page, too!!!!!!

Barb - very cool that you got to meet Roy. Hope to hear more about the rally and the shareholders meeting when you get back.

It isn't looking good for Michael Eisner and the other directors that save Disney is suggesting a not vote for.

Here's hoping that wonderful things are ahead for the company!

Mary, can we have a pet gallery for the cruisers? With Cash at the top? I have 2 dogs and a cat and they are all very photogenic. And I'm nuts about animals.

Or just plain nuts.

Stacey - If you have relatives in Oregon they must be outlaws! I know where Banks is but I don't know where Phoenix Oregon is.

I agree with everyone. The ship's horns on the Jim show sounded less than real.

Paul

Originally posted by justmestace
YOU GUYS ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!

I came back to make sure no one was stealing Mary's post....
just as I clicked in I was thinking "Wake up, Mary, wake up"
(Honest...I kid you not)

Then I see 3003.......

And I'm thinking "Oh, NO.......poor Mary"

Thanks for the start to my heart. It needed it.

EXCELLENT MARY!!!!!

And top of the page, too!!!!!!

Wow - I didn't realize that until just now.

See I learned my lesson from Barb on Christmas eve (when pirate: got 1000). I saw 2999 and just typed "mine" and enter!

I added the rest with an edit later :D

You got to be fast around this group.

Oh the little things that make us happy.

Now on to 4000 and many other great posts ahead!

Originally posted by dee47
Mary, can we have a pet gallery for the cruisers? With Cash at the top? I have 2 dogs and a cat and they are all very photogenic. And I'm nuts about animals.

Or just plain nuts.

Dee - Cash is already in the photo gallery and was featured in the newsletter as well. If you want to send me a photo of your animals I'll be happy to put them next to your family (as non cruisers of course) :D

OK everyone, I really need to get to bed now, 6:00 will come awfully early for someone who is not a morning person at all :crazy:
G'night!!!

Nice job Mary!

I too am curious to see how the Disney voting goes tomorrow. I voted my shares with Roy. I think it's time for a change!

Paul

When Mark gets up in the morning I'll have him give me the link to the horn he has as a .wav file.

Funny story about it. Our first cruise and we've heard about the horn and he wants to get it on video tape. So we go up to deck 10 and face the horns. His mom and dad join us and when they blew the horn I think his mom jumped 5 feet in the air, covered her ears and almost fell to the ground. It was so funny! He got it on tape and it is nice and clear! Those of you who are in chat on Sunday nights it is Mark's file that Karen plays!

Now we can talk to the ghosts of the board.
My neice lives in Portland.
You know, my baby brother's oldest kid...The one Mom and I took on a Premier cruise (when I first got slapped by Pluto's tongue) She was an ok 13-year old, soon to be a half-bald and purple-haired high school senior....Now she takes care of reality-challenged seniors in a convalescent-type home....hair still lacking and odd-colored...has a beautiful home in a mountainous area she loves... Keeps a black cat, like her Aunt Lynda...

That's Ollie. Cash's training kitty. She's a terror, and a sweetie...a cat.

Originally posted by paulcrsb
Nice job Mary!

I too am curious to see how the Disney voting goes tomorrow. I voted my shares with Roy. I think it's time for a change!

Paul
Paul,
I'm with you on this one!!! ::yes::

I'm really hoping to see the Disney Magic go back in the Disney Company.

As a fan, shareholder, and DVC member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter