20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also are mailing packages (2 light or 1 heavy ), mostly stuff we will not bring home. In addition to some sugar free snacks I am packing a jar of my favorite mango salsa... Just have to pick up a bag of tortia chips.

Since I can ship packages right from my Lab I will ship ours the weekend of 22 of April. That way they have plenty of time to arrive, and of course I will track the packages.

We have to get clothes shopping and then we should be all set, since we now have a cabin assignment.

Bye for now,
Kim

Since this week will mark the 30 day mark till we cruise, do you think we will receive documents?

Would almost bet some get them this week and most next week.

So Exciting!!!!!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

tap & dap said:
Since this week will mark the 30 day mark till we cruise, do you think we will receive documents?

So Exciting!!!!!

ooooooooooooo that would be so nice! :banana:

I'm beginning to feel I am so far behind! :faint:

Documents??? I'd be glad just to get a cabin assignment! :rolleyes1

Hey all, I just got back from Target and found some little bottles of Tide (13.5 ozs). They're just the perfect travel size!

TOO funny Emily :rotfl2: I actually would probabley wear it, except for the fact that I am not very graceful in a skirt, much less one that short after a few Bahama Mamas :rotfl2: Not a pretty thought! I think I will stick to something a bit more Disneyish! On our last cruise there was this lady that was so trashy and wore almost thongs around the pool and see through clothes for dinner. I thought the Disney ship was not the right place for things like that. My DH kept calling her "NIPS" :earseek: I'm sure you can figure out that one! We would go to shutters, and everytime he would see her picture he would go, "Hey, look hon, theres Nips!" :sad2: Just what I wanted to keep hearing! Oh well, have a great day everyone!

Kimberly

Okay, I'm sure I'm a bit off topic here as I'm 10 pgs behind from the weekend! But I wanted to test out my new countdown...thanks Peter!

Gene, just saw your post! So exciting to know the neighbors across the hall from us! Welcome to the "hood." :rotfl:

Welcome UKIan...(see, I told you all I was behind with my reading!) Glad you're joining us for this trip of a lifetime!

Well, I'm still nursing so at least the wench suit would allow for easy access. :earseek: I'm trying to find something with a little pirate flair but not a full on costume. My kids are dressing up so I don't want to be a complete grinch, but I don't really want to wear a "costume". I've also got to find something for the tropical night, since all my guys have tropical shirts already. I guess its time to get serious about getting what we need for this trip!

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've completed the name badges for everyone on the "Master List". As we get closer to the cruise, if you are not on the "Master List" you may want to PM me all the first names for your sailing group. I plan to cut off name badge production in early May, so please get that info to me as soon as you can.

Remember - if you want a name badge/lanyard (the name badges can hold your room key) please make sure that your info is on the "Master List". If you don't see your name on the "Master List", and you still want a name badge - PM me your info.

Ken

Hi Everyone

This is just a reminder about the Cabo ATV tour. I will be PMing everyone soon to talk about the cost.

So far we have the following groups lined up to go on the 9:00am Cabo ATV tour:

charwac1 - 2 people - 2 ATVs
Serena6010 - 2 people - 1 ATV
DisneyPinDiva - 2 people - 1 ATV
ennisb - 4 people - 3 ATVs
kpros - 2 people - 2 ATVs
seaulater - 1 person - 1 ATV (one heavy throttle hand)
Bonzie1 - 2 people - 2 ATVs
Hygiene99 - 1 person - 1 ATV

This is for the 9:00am tour. I would like to make the reservation soon, so if you are interested please let me know.

Ken

tap & dap said:

So Exciting!!!!!

oooooo This would be GREAT!!! :banana:

Okay... how did this get posted by me twice... It must be a reflection of the morning I've been having here at work! :badpc: :rotfl2: :badpc:

Well, it looks like we have enough lots of interest in the "Hunt". We've already got some experts to help with the planning. So all we have to do is pick a time and day.

More to come!

Ken

I tried to order that outfit for my DW, she made some reference to over your dead body. Alex

Just discovered a down side to Lynn Lurking on this board... I was going to tell her " all the other ladies are getting this outfit, really, honest they are."

Hey Ken , are the experts who I think they are, those WDW famous folks we know from doing past scavenger hunts at WDW? If it is who I think they are this will be a real challenge. They have some pretty good stuff.

I just got off the phone with Disney spoke with both Susan and Elaine and the confirm we will not be getting our documents until 10 to 14 days prior..

Also spoke with Debbie at REAS.. and she wants me to wait another couple of weeks before we do our REAS Reservations as they have not finalized which nights the activites are..

Liz and Camilo :cheer2: :banana:

kpros said:
Well, it looks like we have enough lots of interest in the "Hunt". We've already got some experts to help with the planning. So all we have to do is pick a time and day.

More to come!

Ken

I am so excited! I love scavenger hunts. Is this something that my kids will be able to help with? Or, will I need two adult-size brains?? ;)

(Then again, maybe my kids will know more about this ship than me!?)

LITTLEKID58 said:
I just got off the phone with Disney spoke with both Susan and Elaine and the confirm we will not be getting our documents until 10 to 14 days prior..

Also spoke with Debbie at REAS.. and she wants me to wait another couple of weeks before we do our REAS Reservations as they have not finalized which nights the activites are..

Liz and Camilo :cheer2: :banana:

Sounds Like Disney is scrambling like the rest of us to get ready for this Cruise. I am sure it will all fall into place in the end, part of the adventure I guess.

tap & dap said:
Sounds Like Disney is scrambling like the rest of us to get ready for this Cruise. I am sure it will all fall into place in the end, part of the adventure I guess.

Don't count on Disney being prepared when we are ready to board. You should know we always find out before them.......... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter