20051002 Boston meet--Oct. 2nd--Come meet Jerry's new girl!

Keep your eyes open Dave!!! We'll be planning a Canobie Lake Park meet..Part II in the summer. We were there in August and had such a good time that we're going back for a whole Saturday!!!

That's way cool
I was there twice this summer
My employer has a company outing every year there and we took the family back later in the summer.

Is there any email lists for meets? so when a meet gets planned a email is generated?

Thanks Dave

Hi Dave! Just keep your eyes peeled on this board. Usually meets are planned about a month or two in advance, so if you peak on this board, you'll be sure to find one you can go to! It seems like we have meets here two or three times a years.

Karen

Hi guys....great pics...thanks for sharing! Looks like a fun time as usual.
I hope to not miss the next one!!

(The next New England one Karen, not the Jellyrolls one ;) )

Great pics - I think this is the first recent Boston meet I've had to miss, but will catch many of you in 2 months at Jellyrolls!!! :teeth:

What a fun group!

I want to thank everyone for coming out and braving the Boston parking. And special thanks to Karen for doing such a terrific job showing this Texan around her beautiful city and picking such a fun restaurant for our meet!

I can't wait until the next time I see each of you. :sunny:

Kathy,

You mean, after meeting us all, you are still willing to meet up with us at Jellyrolls. You are a Brave Texan Girl.

I had a great time too!!! Can't wait for December :cool1: .

Oh darn, I missed this! Like CapeCad, I too do not normally venture out of the VMK thread. Wouldn't you know, that it took the Pass the Bacon - Reality Style thread on VMK to get me out of it!!

Sounds and looks (love the pics!) like it was a blast! I guess I have to find more time, around VMK hours :rotfl2: to check this forum and watch for the next chance for a meet in the New England area.

man, i'm wicked jealous. i love fire + ice! looks like you all had a great time. too bad i'm in western mass and never get to boston, even though i really want to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter