20051022--Who's cruising 10/22/05???

ohiominnie

<font color=teal>It's interesting when you google
Let's get this party started!! After all, it's only 13 months from TODAY that we set sail!!!

We'll be:
ohiomickey, ohiominnie, KT (11 at cruise time) and Nick (8 at cruise time)

13 months way cool. I've wanted to go forever. My DH said last night were really going I thought this would be a fad and you would give up on it. Little does he know, that not only have I booked but for our sons birthday next year not for fall 06. Have been on the boards like crazy. We will be staying at WDW before the cruise as I want to take the boys to the MNSSHP. Would like to stay for 4 or 5 days. I asked DH when he would like to go, he said just tell me when to pack this is your thing. I'll try to keep it a secreat from him as to the date. My son just joined boy scouts and one of there badge things to do is go to the airport, so maybe that is why will go there. I live two hours away from the nearest one so Maybe i'll takw our cloths down the day before and leave them at my DH best friends. My DH boss does know and said he wont tell and he can have the time off. I cant wait it seems like forever. Spencer will be turning 8 on the 24th of oct 05 and wyatt will be 6. Do you know were we can get more pirate flags at? So nice to chat with someone else about it. by the way where do I find this thread now?

Mum of two piratespirate: pirate:

We're in - or will be in December! 10/27/05 will be our 15th wedding anniversary and we're looking at celebrating on the Magic. Our plan is to book it while on the Magic in December!

It will give me great joy to be able to come home and start a new countdown timer!

Oooh, me me me!!! I'll be there too. We'll have the green signs on our door: kaykels, tiggerzfans, Higgies and Grumpy&thekids. If I miss Castaway Cay again I'll be the one on the deck with tears in my eyes drowning my sorrows with a HUGE BAHAMA MAMMA! Wanna' join me????

We're bowing out of this cruise. I cancelled it the other day. We have instead signed up for the DVC Member cruise in September of '05.
Have fun!!

We're out too (before we even booked). Joining ohiominnie on the DVC Member Cruise. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter