2006 album is complete!

Kim1964

<font color=teal>Was intimidated by her bug, but d
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:

I did it!!! YAY ME!!! Our first ever, year-in-review family scrapbook is DONE!! I did 3 pages from scratch this morning, and finished a couple that just needed journaling. I'm so pleased with how it turned out. It's an all inclusive book because I didn't have a ton of photos and stuff for it.... I didn't decide to take up scrapping until the end of the year, so I wasn't collecting photos and mementos all year like I will this year.

My plan for 2007 is two albums. I'm doing one that will be devoted solely to our August Disney World trip. The other will be everything else for the year.

I celebrated by cleaning my too long neglected living room :rotfl: .

Good for you! I still have to scrap Christmas 2006 and then mine will be done. I've been doing a chronological yearly book since 2000 and then did decade books for the 1980's and 1990's since I didn't have as many pictures. Then, like you're thinking, I'll do a separate book for something "big" (like our cruise last year and of course our wedding). I like having the whole year in pictures in one place. I'll add a page or two of pictures from those "big" events in the yearly book too, just to note when they happened.

Good job :goodvibes

Congrats!!
I just finished our 2004 WDW book. It felt really good getting it done. Now I'm moving on the getting our Xmas album current, and doing the boys school albums.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter