2006 Disney Album?

sconnell

DIS Veteran
anyone been to Disney this year to see or buy this years scrapbook? I'd love to see/hear what it looks like!

Creative Memories is coming out with a 12 x 12 Disney cover set in May. It's very cute it's cranberry color with a Mickey on the center of the cover, it's something to think about. Nancy

8019L.jpg

this is from laughing place

DizneyDogs said:
8019L.jpg

this is from laughing place
I LOVE IT! Thank you SO much! This year I will go ahead and get a second set of pages. Maybe a third! lol.
Thank yo uso much!

i didnt buy that book when i was at disney and i kicked myself when i got home...... so i found a disney number that i can buy disney merchandise and i bought it from them...... i paid 30.00 and 10 shipping and handleing..... well when i recieved it at home i didnt like it....... because the prongs inside are so small i finnished my book today and i have 40 pages in it and they wont fit in the new "06" disney book....... so now i have a brand new disney book and dont know what to do with it........ i may use it for journaling and put a few pics in it...... i wish i would of looked at it more closely when i was in disney..... vicki

First-timer said:
i didnt buy that book when i was at disney and i kicked myself when i got home...... so i found a disney number that i can buy disney merchandise and i bought it from them...... i paid 30.00 and 10 shipping and handleing..... well when i recieved it at home i didnt like it....... because the prongs inside are so small i finnished my book today and i have 40 pages in it and they wont fit in the new "06" disney book....... so now i have a brand new disney book and dont know what to do with it........ i may use it for journaling and put a few pics in it...... i wish i would of looked at it more closely when i was in disney..... vicki
Hmmm, glad you said something. I'll look at it closely before I buy it.

I didn't know that Disney sold specific albums, so I'm glad I read this thread. I'm not sure I'll buy this one either, as I usually end up extending my vacation albums. I'll have to check it out in December when I'm there.
Thanks for the great info!

i took a pic of the 3 rings it has i hope it helps.... i have never seen this type of rings before..... i guess if you not doing to many pages it would be great... and they are pull apart rings like the kind you use in school on the 3 ring binders...... i have always used the post bound or the kind you have small screws with the wholes....
birthday2005105.jpg
[/IMG]

vicki

I just opened my '06 book and I don't like it either. I don't think someone who scrapbooks designed this one. First of all, you have to slip your scrapbook pages in through the side where the 3 rings are so you have to take out each page protector to do that and then the page protectors are exactly 12x12 , so you either have to cut your pages or punch the 3 holes through the page you did or pictures what ever is in that spot. Of course I did my pages first without realizing this. The albums from previous years were better.

dbertola said:
I just opened my '06 book and I don't like it either. I don't think someone who scrapbooks designed this one. First of all, you have to slip your scrapbook pages in through the side where the 3 rings are so you have to take out each page protector to do that and then the page protectors are exactly 12x12 , so you either have to cut your pages or punch the 3 holes through the page you did or pictures what ever is in that spot. Of course I did my pages first without realizing this. The albums from previous years were better.
Wow that's disappointing. I love my album from last year! It's too bad they changed it so much :guilty:

I am so glad I read these. I was all excited about getting an album when I am there in December. I know a guy here at home that can emboss the front of the album so maybe I will just buy a red CM album and have him emboss Disney Trip or something and then I have lots more money to spend on the supplies.

Thanks again for the info. Who would put rings in a scrapbook. Every scrapper knows it should be post bound or strap hinge.

I just got the Mickey Mouse cover set from CM yesterday! It is very nice. Also got the new Mickey punch and a set of Mickey Classic album kit. I really like this cover set better than what I saw in Disney World. Didn't really know what kind of pages to get for it.

First-timer said:
i took a pic of the 3 rings it has i hope it helps.... i have never seen this type of rings before..... i guess if you not doing to many pages it would be great... and they are pull apart rings like the kind you use in school on the 3 ring binders...... i have always used the post bound or the kind you have small screws with the wholes....
birthday2005105.jpg
[/IMG]

vicki

Thats the reason I didnt buy one. I love the 04 ad 05 ones but I dont like the binder kind.

Thanks. You just stopped me from buying this album. :thumbsup2

I wonder who we could give feedback to so that future albums return to the previous state?

This might be a silly question, but do you need to get the CM protector refill pages when you buy their albums??? I have a lot of their stuff that I bought on ebay, and I love everything I got, but I'm really wondering about those albums...

And the new Disney one IS really nice...

I thought I should ask the experts! :wave2:

You don't need to get page protectors from CM. You can get them from Michael's or mostly from wherever you get your scrapbooking supplies from. Isn't the 2006 Disney book a ring binder? After seeing pics from other people's posts, that is the impressions that I got.

CM page protectors are only $7.50 to me that is so worth it to save my albums from sticky fingers and dust etc. All the money you send on your pictures and papers, stickers just buy the CM pp that fit the albums the right way and don't save the few dollars at Michael's it's really not worth it. Nance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter