2007 disney scrapbook

lexnconsmom

Earning My Ears
while at dl in may I bought a 2007 scrapbook in the hotel gift shop. But didnt' think about getting refills while I was there. Has anyone else had this happen and if so where do you get refills for your album??
thanks
michelle:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:

My Disney books are always HUGE, and I always need way more refills than they have in the book. After many, many times of trying to match the refills (Pioneer had the ones that were closest--at least in what the stores here sell), I read a thread where a DIS-er said she took the WDW page protectors out, and just bought however many she needed (total) at an ACMoore, or Joann's, or Hobby Lobby. . .somewhere they were on sale. Then, they all matched. That is what I've done for our last 2 trips. I figure that by the next trip, I'll have enough WDW protectors from all of them combined that they'll match!

Good luck with your search! :)

My Disney books are always HUGE, and I always need way more refills than they have in the book. After many, many times of trying to match the refills (Pioneer had the ones that were closest--at least in what the stores here sell), I read a thread where a DIS-er said she took the WDW page protectors out, and just bought however many she needed (total) at an ACMoore, or Joann's, or Hobby Lobby. . .somewhere they were on sale. Then, they all matched. That is what I've done for our last 2 trips. I figure that by the next trip, I'll have enough WDW protectors from all of them combined that they'll match!

Good luck with your search! :)

that's what I do. I have 3 WDW albums and pulled the page protectors out of all of them and put them in 1. I then bought Century craft (I like the weight) and used those in the other 2 albums.

It has been mentioned to the store at DTD about the refills and the employees have brought it up to the buyers at the store but they just don't seem to get it.

:tink: :tink: :tink:
Thank you to both of you for responding I appreciate it so much. I will just get new ones and work with those.

Michelle
:tinker: :tinker:

in Canada, i got my refills at Walmart, they are the same but a little thinner. HOwever, i will probably remove the sheets i have and use them in a separate album and buy refills packs to use in the one album, like previous poster suggested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter