2007 Swap Calendar

Thanks, Buffy!

What is a fill in the gaps swap? I like the sound of it!

For those of us that have been swapping for awhile, we've amassed a nice little collection of items, but there are some noticeable gaps. Like I have tons of swap items for certain attractions, but nothing at all for others. So we thought we could do a swap to "fill in the gaps" in our collections. Everyone will send me a "wish list" of rides, shows or attractions that they would like to have items for then we'll have small groups (3-5 people) for each attraction or a couple attractions grouped together. My brain is pretty fried right now, so hopefully that makes some sense. I'll have more details when we get closer.

Buffy the Tag Album book is complete!

We'd like to do Tag Book Part II sometime after the new year, wherever the calendar has doon.

Buffy--

I would like to host a swap, but I don't have an original idea. I would be happy to host one of the standard park or newbie swaps, but I certainly don't want to step on the toes of last year's hostesses. If any of these swaps need a hostess, please let me know. Thanks!

Buffy--

I would like to host a swap, but I don't have an original idea. I would be happy to host one of the standard park or newbie swaps, but I certainly don't want to step on the toes of last year's hostesses. If any of these swaps need a hostess, please let me know. Thanks!

If no ones name is on the main post then they are free for the taking. I did a few park hostings but with DH and his back I won't be able to host many swaps next year. So let me know what you would be interested in.

Buffy - I'll host the eat around the world swap and probably a few others next year. My first one has gone quite well, despite poor Susie getting hurt!

If no ones name is on the main post then they are free for the taking. I did a few park hostings but with DH and his back I won't be able to host many swaps next year. So let me know what you would be interested in.

I am good for something with signups in January due 2nd week in Feb, or signups 2nd week in Feb due sometime in March. I guess MGM is the park that is due up next.

I could handle signups sooner, just not a due date any sooner than 1st or 2nd week in January. Any thoughts? Personally, I am too swamped with holiday crafts, both mine and the kids, to do much until after Christmas.

with DH and his back I won't be able to host many swaps next year

I always wondered what you used to sort the big swaps on:rotfl2: ;)

I'm always up for hosting too. Now that I have one under my belt, I think I've got it down.

I'm always up for hosting too. Now that I have one under my belt, I think I've got it down.

Feel free to claim any of the ones I did in the past. I think January would be a great time to do a $0.41 swap. Go for it!! :thumbsup2

If the swaps are fair game, then I would like to hostess MGM and MK for 2008. Nancy, I would appreciate the assistance of an experienced hostess. Thanks for your offer.

There has been some interest expressed in an MGM swap. Should I post a thread to ask for opinions? I can do either a due date in mid-January or mid February.

For MK, any month before September is fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter