20081209- The "Unofficial", "Unauthorized", and "Unabridged" Dec 9 M

MVMCP with DW just let us know the details when you have them and we would love to meet everyone.:goodvibes :goodvibes Moderator Danny PS Feel free to PM me with the final plans. Thanks Danny

:woohoo: Laundry is all washed and folded just need to be put in the suitcases. Carry on is all packed except for my snacks. Just waiting for Dec. 6th to come so we can leave:woohoo:

Wow. You packed early. I couldn't do that or we might run out of stuff to wear!;)

since the MVMCP on the 9th of Dec is only a month away, maybe the OP can set up a poll for us to vote on where we want to do the mmet and what ride to go on...I'm still for the TTA:goodvibes

The first MVMCP is tomorrow night - so we should have the event schedule soon. Once that is available, I plan to post a "master schedule table" of all the events, and then the "poll" ...

I expect we'll be voting by the end of the week!!:cool1:

Thought I better post something. It's been awhile and we need to move back to the top.

22 days:banana: :banana: :banana: :santa:

My kids don't know we are going to the MVMCP. I was planning it as a surprise but now I am thinking about telling them. I keep thinking that if we show up to MK on party day they will just think that the stuff happens all the time and not just during special parties. They won't appreciate the extra planning.

Should I tell them and start showing them what's going to happen or should I just let it be a surprise on Dec. 9th?

heartsy77

trying to figure out how to upload our photo!!

As best as I can figure out, this looks to be the MVMCP schedule of events:

MVMCP Event
Castle Lighting [15 min] 6:30
Christmastime Parade [30 min] 8:15 10:30
Holiday Wishes 9:30
Night Before Christmas [30 min] 7:00 8:00 9:00 10:15 11:15
Celebrate Season Show [20 min] 7:45 10:05 11:20
Belle’s Enchanted Christmas 7:15 8:10 10:00 11:15

[Well - putting it in a table didn't work - lost all the formatting when I transferred it over ... :headache: ]

The best times to meet might be
(1) after the first parade and before Holiday Wishes (8:45-ish) or
(2) after Holiday Wishes before the second parade (10:00-ish)
(3) Others?

Places to meet
(1) Aloha Isle
(2) Cindy's Castle (front)
(3) Cosmic Ray's (dance party)
(4) Ariel's Grotto (dance party)
(5) Toontown
(6) Carousel of Progress
(7) Others?

... with taking in a nearby attraction/show afterwards as an option ...

All right - so we have a map, event times, and suggested places ...

This is the last call for any additions to the "ballot" (times, places) - I'll post the "unofficial, unauthorized, and unapproved" ballot in about 24 hours - (more or less ...) - and then we can all "vote" ...

I'd ask for a vote on how long we should keep the "election" process "open" ... but that would require another vote ... So I'll just make it a reasonable amount of time after we get started ...

See you tomorrow ...

OK people - time to vote!!

Here's the "unofficial, unauthorized, and unabridged" ballot ...

Choose one time and one place ... vote early, vote often (well - once ...) ... and no politicking within 100 feet of your polling place ...

Times:

(1) 8:45 :confused3
(2) 10:00 :confused:

Places:

(1) Aloha Isle :banana:
(2) Cindy's Castle (front) :tink:
(3) Cosmic Ray's (dance party) :dancer:
(4) Ariel's Grotto (dance party) :fish:
(5) Toontown ::MickeyMo
(6) Carousel of Progress :3dglasses

Voting will end ... :hourglass ... Tuesday at 7:00 pm (3 weeks to the day ...)

I'll post the results shortly thereafter (not that it's a secret ballot or anything ... :) )

So go over your plans for the evening, check out the map and schedule, and vote! vote! vote!

Later ...

I'm casting a vote for 8:45 only because I'll have kids and parents in tow. Still trying to decide my vote re where to meet. Does anyone know how long the dance parties run?

I am going to vote...

8:45pm at - this is the hard part.. we want to see Wishes so I guess the castle would be the closest but crowded so I don't know, I can't decide. This is harder to decide than the last vote I needed to cast.

Ok, I am just going to pick something...Cosmic Ray's Dance Party

Time to vote! Woo!
hmmmmm..
Time: 8:45pm
Place: I have no idea..j/k
I think either Aloha Isle or CoP. Both places have space to mingle.
OK..final thought and vote is for CoP.
Ok, yea..wait..ummm yea

I've already voted for 8:45. I'm just not sure about the location (I'm with you, huff1269 -- I also want to see Wishes). I was leaning toward Aloha Isle but ... I guess I'll vote Cosmic Rays. I'd like to see what the dance party is all about. (and, to be honest, I don't think I can wait to buy a Dole Whip until 8:45pm).

8:45pm Cosmic Rays -- that's my final answer (oops, I mean vote).

I vote for 8:45 at Ariels grotto. The reason for this is that Wishes will be at 9:30, so after the meet, we could all have time to get our Wishes spot since we'll be close to the castle which I think is where most watch it from.

:fish: :fish:

just waiting for the final OK.... I might have my mom who is not a diser... if thats ok... Aloha right now is perfect... she smokes :headache: and so while I dis she can be with Ben (benson and Hedges that is):lmao:

Mickeysgirl17's reasoning makes sense (I forgot that Ariels Grotto has the dance party as well). I would therefore like to amend my vote to Ariels at 8:45pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter