2009 Confirmed Snacks in/**PLEASE POST 2010 HERE UNTIL A NEW THREAD IS STARTED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this! I am trying to decide if I want to do the QSDP and was thinking all I could eat for snacks is ice cream bars and soda or water! It's definately worth it now to me. We aren't going until October so I will have to check back to see what's been updated!

wow this is quite a list!! Why does Disney not mention this on their site?

they say like 8 actual items that are included but all of these are on the list which can make it confusing or people who aren't on sites like this will pay oop for things they could have used snack credits fo :confused3
This is good to know!

Why does Disney not mention this on their site?

they say like 8 actual items that are included but all of these are on the list which can make it confusing or people who aren't on sites like this will pay oop for things they could have used snack credits fo :confused3

I think you may have answered your own question. :rolleyes1

This is soo helpful! At the parks, is there something posted saying what counts as a snack and what doesn't?

We tried order the Ham and Cheese Croissants at Boulangerie Patisserie last week and were told that they are no longer a snack credit. Anyone?

We tried order the Ham and Cheese Croissants at Boulangerie Patisserie last week and were told that they are no longer a snack credit. Anyone?

NOOOOOOOOO is this true??? They are slowly but surely RUINING the power of the snack credit! Loops holes and old favorites are being slowly removed from the list, how sad! Looks like I'm going to have to reach deep into my pockets to satisfy my gluttony when I go in three weeks.

jjohnson..thanks for the great list. We found it very helpful on our recent trip with soooo many snacks on the QSDP (We had 72 for our 9 day trip!) It was particularly helpful in finding "non-sweets" that could sub for meals.

Here's one that is not on the list that we (unfortunately) didn't discover until our last day at OKW. A cup of absolutely delicious homemade soup at "Goods to Go" is considered a snack! It made a great meal for our 1 year old.

I'm a little confused, we have never used DDP. So, on the list, if an item has a price by it, does that mean that they will take a snack credit, and you pay additional?? Or does it mean that you can't have it because it costs that price? Thanks for the help :surfweb:

I'm a little confused, we have never used DDP. So, on the list, if an item has a price by it, does that mean that they will take a snack credit, and you pay additional?? Or does it mean that you can't have it because it costs that price? Thanks for the help :surfweb:

no I just put it there when I knew the price to help everyone who wants to use the snack credits to their best advantage.

jjohnson..thanks for the great list. We found it very helpful on our recent trip with soooo many snacks on the QSDP (We had 72 for our 9 day trip!) It was particularly helpful in finding "non-sweets" that could sub for meals.

Here's one that is not on the list that we (unfortunately) didn't discover until our last day at OKW. A cup of absolutely delicious homemade soup at "Goods to Go" is considered a snack! It made a great meal for our 1 year old.

Yummy...we're considering staying at OKW next year. Thank you.

Thank you so much for this thread, it has been a great help to me.

Can you still get the chocolate bannana ??? I was looking forward to it please say yes and it so where can we get it . Thanks

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter