200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

I've been reading over the menus yesterday.

I went to Marrakesh in 06 and didn't like it.

I see the menu has changed and there are a few things on it I would like.

I'm gonna put that place back on my list.

I did see menu items that would appeal to me on some of the 2ts credits places.

Since I have not done them in the past, it is like a new adventure for me reading up on them.

i booked my air a couple of days back.

Watchdog sent me an email about American having a sale that covers up to Nov 4th.
I booked with them for my dates at the cost of $158 + tax = $179.20

Wah La...........

United was still at $379. for the same times and dates.
United has the tv's, American doesn't.
But, for the price I got my air for, I'll read a book on the flight.

Dates and Cost for MNSSHP

ANNUAL PASSHOLDER/DVC ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT FOR 9/9, 9/12, 9/23, 9/30, 10/2, 10/7, 10/9, 10/21

I am thinking that either 10/7 or 10/9 will work..

Dates and Cost for MNSSHP

ANNUAL PASSHOLDER/DVC ADVANCE PURCHASE DISCOUNT FOR 9/9, 9/12, 9/23, 9/30, 10/2, 10/7, 10/9, 10/21

I am thinking that either 10/7 or 10/9 will work..

Geffric, are there other dates besides the ones above?
is there much of a difference of the costs w/o the discounts?

September: 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29, 2009
October: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
, 2009
Tickets go on sale May 1, 2009Hours: 7:00 p.m. – midnight, Parade at 8:15 and 10:30, Fireworks at 9:30​

*Apparently the dates and prices I posted were 2008. So ....

Please check back with the DIS for 2009 info.

they did release the mnsshp dates.
i'll only list the october dates as that is when most of us will be there.

Oct. 1-2-6-8-9 and more but i think we all will be out of the motherland by the 9th.

the color is not working correctly now.
pretend you see my post in green........:laughing:

hi peeps ... still around.. just a lil crazy with schedule plus mom was with me for the past 3 months.. so between a full tiem a part time and entertaining mom there was not alot of room to be checking on disney planning...

I was thinking about it always though if that counts... so far another glitch at work... now I might be going from 2 to 12 of October instead of the original plan of 28 of Sept... definite dates will be OCt 5 to 12 and on wait list at work for 2,3,4 :sad2:

as long as you can come and join in, that is all that matters.

a lot of us will still be there during your dates.

Hi everyone, going to WDW Oct 2-Oct 12 staying at Pop. I will have to read the rest of this thread to see what's planned if you don't mind my joining.

Ang

We would LOVE to have you join us!!

I was just going over menus on allears and getting hungry.
Now where can I get a turkey leg at his time of the early morning? :laughing:

as long as you can come and join in, that is all that matters.

a lot of us will still be there during your dates.

yep :thumbsup2 like me too..

MAC you are so funny. looking at menu's already... I did that too.. ( is there a sheepish looking smilie??)

T shirts.. are we gonna have T-shirts?? last time I got a pink t-shirt that had a picture of Minnie and said what happens at WDW stays at WDW DIS Ladies Trip 2007.. i'll search for the link to the pictures..

Hi, All!

Room for one more newbie? Ang and Timmy told me about the Ladies Fall Trip. :) I'm surely older than everyone else, but young at heart! ::yes::

Thinking of a short getaway to the World Oct 4 - 8th. Probably at POP unless I can rent points for BWV. :) Will keep a lookout for Fall discounts, so this trip can be a reality (lost job May '08).

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! Read through the thread - sounds like a very nice group and fun trip.:goodvibes

Christine :flower3:

Christine, you are very welcome to join us!!

i'm sure you are about the age of quite a few of us here.
don't worry about that number, none of us do.........:rolleyes1

i'll be at the motherland from the end of september for 9 days.
many of the others will be there from early october for at least a week or more.

i am going to make adrs on july 2 which would be the 90 day mark.

i'm sure we all will kind of have an idea of where we want to eat by then.

if not, i'll make adr's for places so we do have something to fall back on.

last time we had different places for dining and we broke up and went with the place we preferred then meet back up later for rides.

Thank you for the welcome! :flower3:

I don't do TS alone, so I can always have a CS and meet up later - unless we are getting together for some meals -that would be nice too. :)

Christine :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter