2009's What have you've seen on the Emerald Aisle?

Has anyone seen a convertible on the EA recently?
Hoping for one in January, but will be happy with ALMOST everything that has been seen on the EA.

Didn't see any convertibles last weekend - but I got a brand spankin' new 2010 Hundai Sonata with 3 miles on the odometer! Not bad for $20/day the weekend before Christmas!

I drive a Sonata.
At least I'd know how to adjust the seat if that is all they have!

Has anyone seen a convertible on the EA recently?
Hoping for one in January, but will be happy with ALMOST everything that has been seen on the EA.

We got one in August and it was one of several to choose from on a Friday evening around 8 pm. It doesn't sound like many have been seen since.

We rented 12/12 to 12/16 from the A side exec. aisle not much on this aisle or emerald aisle we rented a Dodge Charger there was several impalas we wanted the 4 door jeep wrangler but they could'nt find the keys for it or somebody else would've snagged it. We liked the Charger but it was the same car we had last trip and the one before that we had an impala and we were hoping to try something different but I still like National. Linda :)

Arrived last night around midnight and about 4 HHR's in the executive and emerald aisle along with a few malibus and someother midsize car. This was side B. A few minutes later a Toyota sienna minivan drove up and we took that.:cool1:

we got a jeep patriot on the emerald isle on 1/24. There were also several mini vans available-there were only 3 of us, so we picked the jeep-had about 1400 miles and that scrumptious new car smell....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter