2010/2011 DVC Planner- Do You Have It Yet?

So when were the planners sent out to "B" families? Still don't have ours. Not even with ground mail should it take so long to Europe! :confused3

Ours just came today in suburban Atlanta. :banana::banana::banana: The funny thing is, I was on the phone with MS this morning making 2011 spring break reservations and I happened to mention we did not have ours yet. MS said it would probably come any day since our last name begins with an "S" and he thought they were being mailed alphabetically. :confused3

If that was the case ours should have been here by now as our last name starts with P. This is absolutely ridiculous to take this long to get them out. They are basically of no use to those of us that plan at the 11 month mark. We need 2011 NOW!

This "C" family got ours in MI today. I'm not sure why they even send it anymore since it's all on the website anyway.

We finally got our 2010 Planner on Saturday. Sadly, I have already planned and booked every 2010 trip. Next month I will book the first 2011 trip at the 11-month mark. The 2010 Planner is nice to look at, but is of no planning value if it arrives this late. :confused3

We got ours in Georgia (ATL area) today. I'm just packing it away; no use for it now. :sad2:

Its finally here! "B" family in Atlanta, so I think the alphabetical order theory is definitely out. I can't believe how few pages there are on the home resorts, but it is nice to look at nonetheless.

Caroline

Whew! Finally received my planner today in central Indiana. My trip to the World starts this Thursday (May 6th). Never thought I would be worried about it arriving before my Disney trip this late in the year.

We got ours yesterday afternoon also! In the ATL! I had given up hope and then my son brought it in and asked who's it was? Has daddy's name but i'm the planner so of course it's mine. It's nice to look at but i mainly wanted the hard copy of the 2011 points to flip through with my many planning ideas come to fruitation. lol

got it here in OH yesterday

but honestly.. our 2010 vacations have been planned for over 10 months (going next month!) and 4 months ago. :sad2:

I am usually really excited to get the planner, but this felt like a let down to me.

They should have just given us the 2011 in the pretty book and the 2010 on the small printed pages in the back again.

Got mine in Atlanta yesterday. Too bad I have already planned into 2011 and now looking at what to do for my 10 year wedding anniversary in 2012.

Wellington, Florida. Arrived and left at the door in pristine condition! Don't give up hope, yours is coming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter