2010 Atlanta Braves Thread. (all MLB teams talk also)

WDW_lover_in_SC

DIS Veteran
So I didn't see a sports forum and I LOVE sports. So this is the 2010 Braves thread however if you want to discuss any other team you are more than welcome too. So how many Braves we got on the board?

I'm going to a brewers game next month. My fiance and I are working on visiting all of the MLB stadiums and this year we have Chicago, Chicago and Milwaukee on the list

The East is a Beast. I think that Tampa is much improved and the Yanks are the defending World Champions. It's going to be a long, hard fought battle this season, but I'm glad the Sox drew first blood on the Yanks with their comeback Sunday night

The East is a Beast. I think that Tampa is much improved and the Yanks are the defending World Champions. It's going to be a long, hard fought battle this season, but I'm glad the Sox drew first blood on the Yanks with their comeback Sunday night

Yeah that was a good game. I think the Braves will be a force to reckoned with. We have probably one of the best young players of the last 5 years in Heyward. One of if not the best starting rotations in the league and what seems to be a powerful offense. Our division isn't as good as the AL East as we really only have 2 decent teams in Atlanta and Philly the others are mediocre at best.

The Braves used to be my NL team before I moved to Florida. Now that's taken by the Marlins.

Home opener is Friday. I'm fully expecting a summer of them making fans cling onto wild card hopes only to dash them in early September.

We should have a playoff watching party for the FA/Fall people

Yes! another Brave!!! :) I'm from SC...never been to a game but hope too this summer.

Ha. I've never actually been to a game, but I hope to go to one this summer too. My dad and uncle go to them all the time though. I should convince them to bring me :cool2: I watch them on TV all the time though because baseball is one of the few sports I understand. Oh well. I guess that's what comes with being a girl :rolleyes:

Has nothing to do with being a girl ;) I know most sports pretty darn well - I've been playing fantasy baseball and football for years now. Personality yes. Gender no

Ha. I've never actually been to a game, but I hope to go to one this summer too. My dad and uncle go to them all the time though. I should convince them to bring me :cool2: I watch them on TV all the time though because baseball is one of the few sports I understand. Oh well. I guess that's what comes with being a girl :rolleyes:

Haha come on you could learn it if you REALLY tried too.

Has nothing to do with being a girl ;) I know most sports pretty darn well - I've been playing fantasy baseball and football for years now. Personality yes. Gender no

I've never played any fantasy sports...might try football this year

When I lived in Costa Rica, the only cable station we could get to see any baseball was on TBS and the Braves won out!! So yes, I am fan. But, now I split my fan time between the Braves and the Marlins...hey, I am South Florida native I have to be loyal to the hometown team!!

Miami Dolphins/Miami Hurricanes/Florida Panthers/Miami Heat fan too!!! I am hoping to catch some games at the ESPN at the Boardwalk during the DCP!!

Miami Dolphins season ticket holder since I was 8 yrs old!!

I have friends who are Philly fans. I'm so not one of them. They're not as bad as the Yanks though ;)

Oh I know. The Marlins aren't exactly friendly with the boys from Philly (or NY for that matter)

I'll be seeing the Braves in Milwaukee next month (and Marlins @ Cubs and Blue Jays @ White Sox)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter