2010 Disney Brides - When is your wedding?

April 22 @ the WP at 2:30! :) (Escape; I can't book til next month, so I am hoping my date is not a problem)! I'm hoping to start a planning journal, soon, however I think I'd be quite boring and I have a hard time keeping up with reading them, so I don't know how I'd write one! LOL.

August 2, 2010 :)

I have started a personal journal (I currently can't add a link, too little posts, but it is titled Andrew and Nitsa) which I will add far greater detail to once everything is booked, I'm scared of getting my hopes up and not getting something!

Congratulations to all you 2010 brides, I can't wait to share our planning experiences.

February 1st, 2010, at the Yacht Club Gazebo and then reception at the Living Seas Salon.

Im hoping to book 22nd September 2010 at the wedding pavilion @ 2pm followed by reception at the living seas and dessert party :dumbo:

Hey!

I thought I updated my new date...but I must have forgot.

I (Karen) am now April 15, 2010 SBP. My journal is in my siggy. You can take out knelson85 on April 12th (that is my old name, so the journal is inactive, and I'm not on that date anymore!)

We are scheduled for October 10, 2010! Sunday morning ceremony with a brunch reception! :banana:

We are actually getting married at home, but we are only an hour west of Disney. However, the idea has been thrown out there about instead of having it at home having a Wishes wedding at Disney! Fingers crossed!!! :woohoo:

Thanks for adding me (and for keeping this updated!), but I've had a change as well. I am still January 3rd, but since we added 9 people to the guest list, we are now getting married at the Wedding Gazebo! I'm so excited!

hey! please add me! Link on my Sig. My wedding date is June 6th 2010 on Long Island NY and Honeymoon in WDW:lovestruc

:goodvibes
Hope hope HOPING for October 8/9 2010! I'm pretty flexible. 10/10/10 w aould be awesome, but again I don't want to fight it out with girls who REALLY want that date.

Think I might start a PJ since I already have sooo many ideas! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter