2010 Swap Calendar

What is a "Sketch Page Swap"?

It will be a complete page swap that is based on sketches/page maps.

Each group of 4 swappers will base their page on the same sketch/map.

I'll have details worked out when I get home to my own computer.

I will be without internet access from Dec 28th through Jan 1st. If you have an emergency that needs to be dealt with please pm another moderator. Otherwise I will update things as needed when I get online again.

Rebecca

Hey rlovew. I was wondering can I host my Deco Squares swap in the Beginning of Feb.? So can I do Feb. 2nd (Tues.) & due date. March 15th? As soon as I get approval I will put an interest thread out of what they are & explanation. Thanks a bunch!
Plus, I was wondering if I could host a baby shower book for Mischief_Managed? I know she hasn't been on here long but been busy trying to get things done for school & getting the things ready. I'm throwing her baby shower Feb. 22nd. It would be strictly voluntary from people who would love to contribute to her book. I can put the regulations & what I'm looking for on the thread as usual. I would like sign-ups for that asap please.
I know she would be thrilled & surprised. She is very good about sending thank you cards to people. Thanks a bunch!

Hey rlovew.
I can go ahead & do sign-ups for ATC's whenever you think is a good month. Let me know. Thanks!

Plus, I was wondering if I could host a baby shower book for Mischief_Managed? I know she hasn't been on here long but been busy trying to get things done for school & getting the things ready. I'm throwing her baby shower Feb. 22nd. It would be strictly voluntary from people who would love to contribute to her book. I can put the regulations & what I'm looking for on the thread as usual. I would like sign-ups for that asap please.
I know she would be thrilled & surprised. She is very good about sending thank you cards to people. Thanks a bunch!

A baby??? Where have I been??? So cool!! I'm in!

Hey rlovew.
I can go ahead & do sign-ups for ATC's whenever you think is a good month. Let me know. Thanks!

Sweet! I was just about to send you a PM about ATC's. I'm ready for more!

BAMB & 123sa, thank you so much for wanting to play for M_M )Kristy! She loves you guys...I'm going to put the thread togsther & see if Ic an't post it soon.
This will be my 1st time doing something like this so as I go, any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks a bunch!

Yes, I am still interested in doing the DL swap. I just hope that there are enough Disneylander's around by Feb, so many are still MIA.

I'll also do the paper piecing swap again, I am thinking summerish, after the DL swap is done.

I'm in for the Disneyland swap!! I even promise to pay more attention to the requirements!!:)

You know you can count on me for some baby pages!!:cloud9:

That's great. Thanks so much. The only bummer of it all is it's last minute. I just had a hysterectomy & recovery has been tough. Oh well, better late than never right, haha. Thanks a bunch!

Hey rlovew. I was wondering can I host my Deco Squares swap in the Beginning of Feb.? So can I do Feb. 2nd (Tues.) & due date. March 15th? As soon as I get approval I will put an interest thread out of what they are & explanation. Thanks a bunch!

Got it on the schedule. i hope everything went well with your surgery. I noticed you had disappeared.

I will look at what I can do for the baby book when I get home. I will be joining though.

Rebecca

How would May work for you?

Rebecca[/QUOTE

I appreciate everything Rebecca!
I will go ahead & put my info thread together & put it out sometime next week. Also thanks for wanting to play for Kristy's book.

May sounds good for my ATC's too. Not sure if I want to include inchies or not. I think I might only because they are the cutest things on a card or page(great embellies). But I wil make sure to stress how to package them & make they know to put there names on them. Thanks again!

Got it on the schedule. i hope everything went well with your surgery. I noticed you had disappeared.

I will look at what I can do for the baby book when I get home. I will be joining though.

Rebecca

Yes, I dissapeared for a bit from my surgery. It's been a killer, I can't lie. I'm thinking until the end of Feb. i will be at full recovery. Thanks for your kind words.

Hey there rlovew. I was wondering if I can change my Deco Squares swap to March instead, since the MK swap is so big & people will need to time to do that as well. Let me know if that's better. I will let you know the date of sign ups & due date when I get a current calendar.
Thanks a bunch!

Hey there rlovew. I was wondering if I can change my Deco Squares swap to March instead, since the MK swap is so big & people will need to time to do that as well. Let me know if that's better. I will let you know the date of sign ups & due date when I get a current calendar.
Thanks a bunch!

We can- there are actually more sign-ups in March than in Feb with the calendar swap being put off and the big Disney swap being Disneyland(which many of the Eastcoasters don't do). I would suggest doing sign-ups in mid to late Feb instead- it gives people time to be working on the MK swap but it is before the DHS swap(March) which could be big as well since it has been over a year since we had that one available.

Rebecca

Ooops. I forgot to give you the dates for the sketch swap. Sorry about that.

:flower3:

We can- there are actually more sign-ups in March than in Feb with the calendar swap being put off and the big Disney swap being Disneyland(which many of the Eastcoasters don't do). I would suggest doing sign-ups in mid to late Feb instead- it gives people time to be working on the MK swap but it is before the DHS swap(March) which could be big as well since it has been over a year since we had that one available.

Rebecca

I'm sorry Rebecca, I can't remember if we decided that the signups are in March or the due date is in March for the DHS swap?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter