2012 Free Dining Watch and Wait HERE

Joining the wait - I would LOVE to see a free dining announcement - Dbf and I are hoping to go to WDW Sept or Oct 2012 :)

Throwing in my hat to join the wait as well. We are going in January, and free dining would be the deciding factor to stay at a Disney moderate over the Swan and Dolphin. I know its not usually offered in January, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and wishing upon a star anyway, as it would really help my family out.

Joining the wait myself here...just arrived back from 7 days of free dining, and am aiming for a 2012 date soon! I'm already planning the next WDW vacation.

I'm joining, too. We are planning our trip (first time for hubby & kids, first time since 1998 for me!) for Sept/Oct 2012 and every little discount helps! Plus, all the calculations and trying to decide if the dining plan is worth it for us is kind of becoming a headache and it would be quite helpful if the decision was made for us! :rotfl:

I'm joining in. FD will depend on where we stay next year. We were supposed to go this past May the week before Memorial Day weekend and free dining was blacked out that week so we changed it to the end of August with the free dining and saved over $900.00

Add me to the wait!! Just got back from free dining and I am ready to plan my trip for next May!!!

Wife and I are heading back in late August 2012. We'll be in town for Star Wars Celebration VI, so trying to decide if we should do WDW before or after the event. I'd like to get 10 days in at a value resort, but if free dining is being offered, I have to consider making it a shorter trip but at a moderate resort.

Add me....we're going in July and know it's a slim chance but am hoping anyway!

I was of the impression if you use a disney accredited travel agent you can book the dining and then if free dining comes up your agent applies the discount? Am I correct?

We'll do dining regardless but it will be super good if it's either free or a percentage off. We're going end of Jan/early Feb. *crosses fingers*

I was of the impression if you use a disney accredited travel agent you can book the dining and then if free dining comes up your agent applies the discount? Am I correct?

We'll do dining regardless but it will be super good if it's either free or a percentage off. We're going end of Jan/early Feb. *crosses fingers*

You can book it any way you want, online, phone etc. They will apply the discount or adjust your booking however you want :)

this year disney skipped 2 weeks in august and offered a room only discount for 08-14 thru october. we go the 3rd week in august 2012. i am hopig they offer the deal my mom got last year. free dining thru september if you booked by december. crossing my fingers and hoping for free dining or some kind of discount. the anxiety now begins .... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter