* 2012 WDW Marathon weekend WISH meets *

dsnyfan21

I'd rather be on Main Street in WDW!
I can post "public" WISH meets here for those who are wondering when and where.

Friday is the BIG W.i.S.H. meet.
Pop Century Food Court at 4pm with a group photo at 4:30 and anyone who wants to hang and eat after or move on to ADRs or other things.
Here is the link to the WISH Facebook Event invite https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=177943892290802&view=wall&notif_t=event_wall

If you stay around after Sunday,
Monday morning there is a Breakfast Bling Brag at the Boardwalk Bakery at 9am.

Thanks! I'll be a both meets, hopefully with lots of bling to brag about!

Terri

I think Monday morning will fit my schedule, I'm not sure yet about Friday. Thanks for posting these!

How long is the Monday Boardwalk meet usually?

I'm definitely out for Friday night, we have 4:30 dinner reservations. I'm hoping to make the monday morning meet. I'll feel like I'm sleeping in so late to get to the BW by 9 after three early race mornings in a row! :rotfl:

How long is the Monday Boardwalk meet usually?

It's not very long, usually outside on the boardwalk, people grab some food at the bakery and talk and we take a photo. It's as long or short as you want it to be. It is a casual meet.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I think we'll be at both, but we haven't had a family meeting yet to discuss what we are doing that weekend around the race events.

I may come Friday! It's been since 2009 when the disney deads, WISH and the orange guys were all colocated in the Pop for our prerace meal. I had a great time! However, with the brouhaha of the last couple years I have just stuck my head down and individually looked up friends that I felt I needed to meet up with. Hopefully those days are behind us.

It's not very long, usually outside on the boardwalk, people grab some food at the bakery and talk and we take a photo. It's as long or short as you want it to be. It is a casual meet.

Thanks Tracy! I probably asked that wrong ... If I showed up at 9:30, would anyone still be there?

I plan to be at the Friday AM and PM meet-ups, and the Sunday evening dinner at Chef Mickey's. Not sure about Monday morning.

I am really looking forward to putting faces to so many of you that I have started to get to know on the forum. You have been so helpful and supportive.

And I owe Mel a drink for all her help with the t-shirt! :)

My plan is to be at both the Friday Pop meet and make it on Monday to the Bakery and hopefully have a couple medals around my neck to "show" off! :lmao:

Can't wait to see everyone! :thumbsup2

I'll plan to bring the whole gang to the Friday meet. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I may come Friday! It's been since 2009 when the disney deads, WISH and the orange guys were all colocated in the Pop for our prerace meal. I had a great time! However, with the brouhaha of the last couple years I have just stuck my head down and individually looked up friends that I felt I needed to meet up with. Hopefully those days are behind us.

No worries if you don't want to say, Coach, but what brouhaha?

No worries if you don't want to say, Coach, but what brouhaha?

I don't want to answer for Coach, but really the past is the past and it probably is best if we keep it there.

WISHers are meeting at POP, all are invited to join!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter