2013 Disneyland Trip - Post your trip dates here!

DS5 has been pleading with my grumpy DH to please join us on a trip to DLR (usually DS and I go with our good friends, but DS always misses Daddy). And DH finally broke down and promised DS a trip this year! I've gotten him to commit to dates so we can put in for the vacation time, and we'll be there April 21-24. Budget is going to be a bit tighter to make it work, and DH will only do 2 days in the parks, but DS is over the moon excited to have Daddy join us this year. :cool1:

DH hates (and I mean HATES) crowds, so he's never liked Disney trips. I made him go to WDW with me right after we were married, but he's refused to go on any other Disney vacation until now. DS is already telling DH "when there's too many people, daddy, you can just hold my hand and give it a squeeze, and I'll squeeze back and then you'll feel all better." DH just melted, of course. He'll do just about anything for his boy! :lovestruc

I am sure that Hubby will like DL better after he sees how much fun your son has there :goodvibes

Going May 27 through June 10. I have been once 28 years ago, husband and kids (2) first trip. We are staying in a condo off-site and will be driving.

Lisaren said:
Going May 27 through June 10. I have been once 28 years ago, husband and kids (2) first trip. We are staying in a condo off-site and will be driving.

That's a nice long trip. Your going to have a blast!

Lana :)

We'll be there April 11-13. DH will arrive at the DLH on Wednesday for a conference and I'm following with our girls (3 and 8) the following evening. It will be the first trip for the girls and my DH.

Just booked our trip for December right at Christmas. Taking our 3 kids and bringing the grandparents too :)

Count us in!

Coming home on October 18th-23rd GCH

Going to check out the Halloween Party this year, we did the MNSSHP last year and it was a blast. Might do the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour to see the apartment and hopefully a ride on the Lilly Belle.

DBF and I have a few trips planned, but 2 more are in the works xD

March 11-12
April 12-14
May 3-4 or 4-5
June 7-8 or 8-9

My family (+2 possibly) is going December 22 - 27. It will be our 3rd Christmas visit (first was 1998, more recently 2011) but first stay at DLH.

My email got hacked yesterday, and had to put a stop to the BELLEDOZER user account for safety reasons, as it turned into a Cyber attack. Please change the name to Phoenixrising for my trip dates of Nov 24th to 29th. Thanks for your time, and have a great day!

Trish

I'll be there May 3-8! This trip will the "Adults Only" as my husband and I are bringing along his sister and brother-in-law without their 6 kids! We're going to be celebrating my husband's 27th birthday, and brother-in-laws 40th brithday!!

We are going September 21st-26th. It's a family trip so 12 people will be there and it's our first time staying at the gc villas.

Our family will be there November 18 - 21!! It will be for our DD2 birthday! Can't wait!

Trip with myself, wife, two daughters and one son.

Tripping from 4/27-5/3.

Staying in Dana Point at a beach house.

May 28-June 1st but at the park May 29th-31st. Staying at PPH, first time in seven years and first time for my daughter and our first time staying at the resort.

It is just going to be me and my two kids, 4 and 9. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter