2014 anybody?

2014 feels so far and yet so close for planning! :goodvibes:
Finally finished uni for the semester and digging back into some planning :D

the falling aud has left me feeling disheartened now that everything is almost doubled in usd :( so long as it goes back up ok/is stable then December 2014 WDW,New York and hopefully Hawaii!
either that or Bora Bora :yay:

2014 feels so far and yet so close for planning! :goodvibes:
Finally finished uni for the semester and digging back into some planning :D

the falling aud has left me feeling disheartened now that everything is almost doubled in usd :( so long as it goes back up ok/is stable then December 2014 WDW,New York and hopefully Hawaii!
either that or Bora Bora :yay:

I hate exchange rates :( At the moment $1NZD only buys $0.77US cents. Waah :guilty:

I forgot, in my crazy mind of planning for this year's trip, that we are going to NZ in the winter school holidays next year. It's for a family reunion so not really a holiday, but I'm claiming it :) I haven't thought much about it but I should at least start researching airfares and which airport to fly into and if we are just doing the north island or both. And today I've been mentally planning a holiday based around The Crucible and the Amish :) unless we can do it in the Christmas holidays that just won't happen :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi guys, I haven't been in here for ages :wave2:
We have just booked flights for March/April next year. Planning on a Disney cruise and just trying to decide between DLR or WDW at the start. We are going to Chicago for 5 nights at the end also.
We did Hawaii at Easter this year and stayed at the Marriott Ko Olina just a 5min walk from Aulani.
Looking forward to getting back in to Disney planning mode, it feels like forever ago that we were there.....September last year;)

Not sure who knows or not, but we've changed our date to September instead of May :(

But it's ok :thumbsup2
Cruise is booked and currently being paid for (little by little, bit by bit) and money is being saved.

Looks like we'll be staying in a villa offsite somewhere (great prices) and DH is pumped with 14.5 months to go :laughing:

My mum saw a special on Singapore and mentioned she'd love to go there, I've got plenty of FF points racked up so I said I'd take her in 2014 and why don't we add Hong Kong in as I think she'd find it even more interesting. Her reaction to that suggestion? Well, I guess I'll be seeing my first Disney park then! She just knew there was another reason I suggested Hong Kong! So my plans for Paris are now on the backburner, but I'm excited that when I get back from my November trip I can start making plans for 2014 and my first holiday with my mum and a return visit to HK Disneyland.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Time is ticking away, money is being parted with, and cruise balance is coming down!

So excited, already looking at port excursions pixiedust:

It's official! I've booked my holidays with work! :cheer2:

WDW, US, NASA, DC, NYC and Vegas, here we come!! Oct/Nov 2014!!:hyper:

Just now I'm concentrating on getting our fitness up so we can out run the crowds! :rotfl2:

It's official! I've booked my holidays with work! :cheer2:

WDW, US, NASA, DC, NYC and Vegas, here we come!! Oct/Nov 2014!!:hyper:

Just now I'm concentrating on getting our fitness up so we can out run the crowds! :rotfl2:

I love that your screen name is crazy Cat Lady ROFL

Congratulations on booking your holidays :goodvibes

(You know what? I'm booking mine for next year tomorrow, they can suffer in their jocks!)

It's so exciting seeing people book things in already! Nice work.

My parents and I are definitely going to dlr for next years Disneyland marathon weekend. Savings are coming along quite nicely, just waiting for a date to be confirmed before we book anything :-)

Just booked GCH for DLR in January 2014! So exciting. Bought the park tickets too, I figured best to buy now, against dollar sliding further:rolleyes2

Just booked 14 nights at Port Orleans Riverside for the Marathon Weekend in January 2014 :yay:

We have a June 2014 DCL Med cruise booked. Going to pay it mostly off soon to guard against the falling dollar.:cool1:

Trip dates to be confirmed subject to airfare deals, resort deals etc so nothing booked but DH has "approved" a 2-3 week trip sometime between mid Sept and early Nov provided it includes KSC and no complicated add-on side trips. Let the planning begin......(and if I have a ticker, then the wish will become the reality!)

My sister and I have started scheming a trip for November 2014! :yay:
We're going to surprise our mum for Christmas. It'll be our first time since 1999!

My plan is to talk my DH tonight into a 12 night trip over Easter - 7 nights staying at one of the DLR hotels, followed by a few nights in Vegas, and an extra night or 2 in LA before flying home. The flights to LA from Sydney are just too cheap for me to ignore! Wish me luck!

My plan is to talk my DH tonight into a 12 night trip over Easter - 7 nights staying at one of the DLR hotels, followed by a few nights in Vegas, and an extra night or 2 in LA before flying home. The flights to LA from Sydney are just too cheap for me to ignore! Wish me luck!

:wave: Nice to see you on the boards. Hope you and your sister are doing well.

Here's to your being able to *sweet talk* your DH round to this trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter