2014 Roll Call

Count us in for August 2014 as well! We definitely missed going to Disney this year so I'm getting my fix by starting my planning early :goodvibes. We had wanted to try a moderate resort this time around but considering we are also doing a split stay at Universal Studios resort, we will most likely go back to our tried and true POP.

We leave for DL in a few days and I think this is the trip where we go for APs, so we'll HAVE to go back in 2014...probably for my birthday in early March before the Deluxe APs are blocked for Saturdays.

We are planning an October 4-13, 2014 trip, but haven't booked anything for sure. It will depend on how DS7 does at school this year and whether we think he'll be ok to miss some school or not. DH refuses to speak to me about a trip until we are 200 days out, but I can't help but plan something..lol

Add us to the list for May 2014! I booked a couple weeks ago. We are driving down, leaving Ontario at the crack of stupid on May 9th. We plan to roll in to Orlando late afternoon on the 10th. We'll book an inexpensive off site for the night, get up early and check in to POR on the 11th! We are there until the 17th.

The kids don't know yet...we are springing it on them at Christmas!

we are going twice in 2014! March 6 to 14 Flying AC out of Pearson. Staying at Vistana Villages. Then Dec 21 to 27 DCL cruise on the Fantasy. Just the 3 of us for both trips as our DD18 is away at University.

Booked March 6-15 at POFQ :)
Still waiting to do our flights...we're probably looking at driving to Toronto or Buffalo and flying from there.

We skipped this last winter (and boy did we miss it!). We have flights on JetBlue March 4 to 12th, and will be booking a condo next month.

Booked last week for March 4-13. Flying direct out of Syracusse on JetBlue. It's been months since I was on the boards so need to get caught up. Need to know if we can prebook the ride times yet..........I remember hearing about that last year. Staying offsite again at Marriott Grande Vista.

We will be staying at AKL Kidani march 5-12 also hoping to make an anniversary trip to GFV in June :)

Booked last week for March 4-13. Flying direct out of Syracusse on JetBlue. It's been months since I was on the boards so need to get caught up. Need to know if we can prebook the ride times yet..........I remember hearing about that last year. Staying offsite again at Marriott Grande Vista.

Good to see you back around! :goodvibes And yay for another trip!!! :banana:

When are you headed there Gina-Bo-Bina?

Nothing planned just yet :sad1: . Hoping for August 2014 but waiting on flights to be released. I hate waiting....it just reminds me of how impatient I am :rolleyes1 .

We just returned a couple of weeks ago (we were there August 23rd to 31st) so I guess I shouldn't really complain :rolleyes: .

Booked for May 4th at a Lion King Suite at the AoA!! Woot! Woot! It will be the whole fam-damily - 14 of us. Can't wait!! :banana:

Some time in early February for my birthday trip! :dance3:

I haven't confirmed anything yet, but I am hoping to go from 2/7 - 2/11.
I already have ADR's for the 8th and 9th so it will definitely be within that week!

If the discounts are good we're hoping for August 2 - 13. Have never stayed in a Deluxe before so we're saving our pennies to give that a try. I'd love to be in the Boardwalk area!

We are going to WDW 3 days before and stay 2 days after our Cruise Feb 1-8. DH is complaining we don't do anything else but Disney so I think that would be our only trip in 2014.
But who are we kidding. no one can keep me away from my Disney trips...... LOL

We are going from February 6-9 Staying at FW cabins, then going on a RCL cruise for 6 days. Can not wait! The kids don't know about going to Disney, looking forward to seeing who notices first when we arrive.
Have not posted on the boards in what seems like forever, good to see some familiar faces here!

End of August for us we hope. Last two weeks, a few days at Disney, few at Universal. Fingers crossed that it all works out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter