2014 Roll Call

we will be there May1-13. Mini Family Reunion and first trip for grandkids Staying at Wilderness Lodge and then DH and I switch to Riverside.

My wife Diser MarieLightning, and I will be going in just 30 days! May 11th to the 19th at the All Star Sports.

(I know my location says Michigan right now but I'm going to land as a PR right after our trip ;))

Our March trip ended up being our least successful trip so far so I am trying to figure out how to swing one more DL trip before our APs expire mid September.

Keeping my fingers crossed I can figure out how to make it happen!

We're heading back mid August! :cheer2:

Get to go twice this year :cool1:
DD15 and myself at OKW August 22nd - September 1st :goodvibes
DH and myself at SSR November 10th - 14th :drinking1

We are going back October 20th to October 28th and staying at All Star Movies. We plan on hitting up MNSSHP during that week sometime. Flights are booked with SouthWest out of Buffalo and we got a great price. Now we just need to wait for Free Dining to come out for October ;)

August 20 to 29 YEA!!!! DH and myself are staying at Kadani and Boardwalk studio rooms. We usually get 1 BR Villas but didn't have the points for he length so decided to stay at two different resorts..first time doing that...:)

Trying to decide if getting the DDP is worth it as I usually get groceries brought in due to having the full kitchen.

LUCKY YOU!!!! DH and I wanted to go during the Food and Wine festival but work won't let him be gone during Sept, Oct and Nov...:sad2:

We'll be there Aug 20-29 for our first stay at CSR!

August 20 to 29 YEA!!!! DH and myself are staying at Kadani and Boardwalk studio rooms. We usually get 1 BR Villas but didn't have the points for he length so decided to stay at two different resorts..first time doing that...:)

Trying to decide if getting the DDP is worth it as I usually get groceries brought in due to having the full kitchen.

For those travelling in August, come on over and join us on the August trip planning thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3131293

We are going without the kids for our first Christmas decorations trip to Disney. November 30 to December 5. Flying out of Ottawa as I don't want to chance the snow getting to Syracuse or Rochester. We have direct flights on West Jet. Lurking over on the Disney Resorts boards hoping to get free dining if it is available to us.

We'll be taking our 3.5yr old to DL-and our first time flying as a family-from September 14-19th.

Less than 5 months to go :dance3:

We are staying at AoA for 3 nights early August (Aug3-6) after two weeks at the beach in St. Pete Beach. This summer we are only planning 1 day at MK and one day to enjoy the pools at AoA with our 2 daughters who will be 2 and 5 yo.

This is getting real! Just a few more days...

DH & I are spending 5 days at WDW (first time as adults, first visit since 1992) and then a 3 night Dream cruise! Woo-hoo!!

:cloud9:

The planning has been in place for a while now but I didn't want to post till we were official!

SOoOOOO, here is it!

We are going July 29-August 3
Pop Century
Deluxe Dining Plan (I cant believe all that food!!!)
I can 't wait!!!

2 day Park hopper with Water Parks ticket. :love:

Hoping this will be our final regular resort visit before we buy DVC. Time will tell!

We just purchased Annual Passes and will activate them this coming May during the 24 hour Rock your DisneySide party so we have lots of trips planned for 2014/15 to get the full benefits of the AP.

May 22-25 - WDW - POP
Aug 23-31 - WDW - Off site
Dec 24-28 - WDW - TBD (trying for BLT)

Mar 14-22 - WDW (GFV)
May 15-24 - WDL & DCL-Wonder

AKV Jambo House Dec 20 - 26, Renaissance @SeaWorld Dec 26 - Dec 31. Flights booked, rental car booked...

Claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter