2015 Graduates - DCP

disneynerd28

Earning My Ears
Anyone else a junior and graduating in 2015, planning on doing the DCP the Spring of 2016?!

That's awesome! Yeah, I guess depending on which college I go to I'll do it in either Spring or Fall of 2016!

Okay cool. Maybe we'll do the same :) I might actually do spring, but I feel like it'll be fall.

I gradate then, but I"m going to wait a year or two after getting into college to join the DCP. I don't want to go in my first year of studies.

Qmaz246 said:
I gradate then, but I"m going to wait a year or two after getting into college to join the DCP. I don't want to go in my first year of studies.

Fall 2016 is sophomore year if you want to do that.

I've just been researching and getting excited for it. I don't think I could wait! Haha :)

Qmaz246 said:
Ha, maybe even Spring, But I will do the program.....Eventually. Maybe I'll do something with Engineering for the DCP.....

Sounds pretty cool :) I want to do communication/marketing. Engineering probably more like professional internship, but it's recommend to do DCP first.

I'm a senior but I'm not doing it my first year of college, so Spring 2016 is a possibility! Or possibly later, I'm not sure yet... but it's definitely in my future plans! :)

I'm actually planning on doing DCP the semester after graduating from college because I'm 99% positive that once I get into Disney I won't be leaving any time soon. The only thing is I'm scared of not getting accepted since I'll only have one chance to apply...

Well, looks like I'll be able to do the DCP, they have a major specific course for Engineering

Well, looks like I'll be able to do the DCP, they have a major specific course for Engineering

I know this is super late, cause I forgot I made this actually:confused3

But that's awesome! I originally put on here that I wanted to do Spring 2016, but now I'm thinking Fall 2016, possibly Fall Advantage:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter