2015 RCCL Alaska Cruise with Folks from the DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Gang

For those of you not aware Dreams Unlimited Travel is hosting an Alaska RCCL Group Sailing in 2015. It is the June 12, 2015 - June 19, 2015, Jewel of the Seas, 7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier Cruise.

Itinerary details, pricing and how to book your cruise are all listed HERE

You would be joining Pete Werner (owner and founder of the DIS and DISBoards.com) as well as myself and some other members of the DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel for a fun-filled 7-night adventure.

We have not worked any details beyond date and pricing yet but as we get closer we will announce other fun things we have planned.

You can keep track of all of the information and join the discussion on this THREAD.

I hope to see some of you on that cruise.

John

Hey Gang

For those of you not aware Dreams Unlimited Travel is hosting an Alaska RCCL Group Sailing in 2015. It is the June 12, 2015 - June 19, 2015, Jewel of the Seas, 7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier Cruise.

Itinerary details, pricing and how to book your cruise are all listed HERE

You would be joining Pete Werner (owner and founder of the DIS and DISBoards.com) as well as myself and some other members of the DIS and Dreams Unlimited Travel for a fun-filled 7-night adventure.

We have not worked any details beyond date and pricing yet but as we get closer we will announce other fun things we have planned.

You can keep track of all of the information and join the discussion on this THREAD.

I hope to see some of you on that cruise.

John
Exciting news!

Woody

oh wow!!!! John, i hadn't seen this. Wow wow wow!!

ok, so it's round trip and i wanted to do one way.
But maybe i could do round trip with you and then a one way to get up to inland alaska.

wow. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it looks like the dates will work (and if ANYONE in the family decides to schedule a wedding that week i will SCREAM)

off to check the details....

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party:

oh wow!!!! John, i hadn't seen this. Wow wow wow!!

ok, so it's round trip and i wanted to do one way.
But maybe i could do round trip with you and then a one way to get up to inland alaska.

wow. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and it looks like the dates will work (and if ANYONE in the family decides to schedule a wedding that week i will SCREAM)

off to check the details....

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

party:
Just thought I'd mention that no one-way Alaska cruises leave from Seattle (US Maritime Law prohibits that - you can't sail between 2 USA ports on a non-USA flagged ship without visiting a distant foreign port, and Canada is not considered distant). So you'll need to get to Vancouver to take a one-way North (but that is not that far of a trip). And it doesn't look like RCCL has any one-ways leaving from Vancouver after this cruise until June 26, 2015, so you'd likely need to switch cruiselines, and sail with Princess, Celebrity or HAL.

But it does sound like an excellent idea!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter