2016 Free Dining Watch ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've caught up, hooray! There are 21 of us in my family depending on FD. My sisters and I are having a sleepover at my house tonight to take shifts on staying awake and refreshing and watching the DIS. Then we will wake up the others when the action starts! Two of us (4 sisters total) are Disney nuts and the other 2, plus our mom, love it but aren't obsessed like me and one sister. Plus, they are not good on computers, either. We are going to have a planning party at 7 till whenever, then sleep in shifts. We are going to school them on the system and all possible plans of action since we need 5 rooms. Pretty funny sleepover considering we are not kids anymore - 38 (me), 50, 52, 54 and mom is 72. Old Disney ladies sleepover!!!:jumping1:

Black, thanks so much for all of your info and advice, and thanks to everyone else on this awesome thread! Can't wait for tonight!!!! ✨✨✨

I've stayed at POP and CBR and never shared buses with each other. What time of year was it? Just curious as we plan on staying at POP again this fall.

I'm not sure when the OP travelled but we are planning to go Christmas week.

Thanks so much for the info, I have been worrying a little about the bus service so it helps to know that you have had more than one good experience :)
I'm supposed to be booking POR tomorrow, and with all this POP talk, I just want to book there. Time to rethink everything all over again.....:hyper:

I've caught up, hooray! There are 21 of us in my family depending on FD. My sisters and I are having a sleepover at my house tonight to take shifts on staying awake and refreshing and watching the DIS. Then we will wake up the others when the action starts! Two of us (4 sisters total) are Disney nuts and the other 2, plus our mom, love it but aren't obsessed like me and one sister. Plus, they are not good on computers, either. We are going to have a planning party at 7 till whenever, then sleep in shifts. We are going to school them on the system and all possible plans of action since we need 5 rooms. Pretty funny sleepover considering we are not kids anymore - 38 (me), 50, 52, 54 and mom is 72. Old Disney ladies sleepover!!!:jumping1:

Black, thanks so much for all of your info and advice, and thanks to everyone else on this awesome thread! Can't wait for tonight!!!! ✨✨✨

That sounds so fun!

I'm still torn between ASSp and Pop. Moving to.BWV for a couple of nights (already rented points) then Sapphire Falls (with dining credit).
It's my birthday during the first few nights (50th :sad:) but can't afford to splurge too much.
Going solo but the other half may join me for the second part of the trip do need to do some sums as FD isn't as much of a saving when there's one of you!

I'm still torn between ASSp and Pop.
I had this same dilemma! I was booked at Pop at first because I had never stayed there before and I wanted to try it but Sports was $75 cheaper. I am being a cheapo this trip so I switched. But then I started to go back and forth between the two again and now Pop is $123 more expensive than ASSP because of the ticket/dining price increases (I am booked on the FD BB). SO Pop is definitely out now lol.

Good luck to you and all of our DIS brothers and sisters. I'm shooting for 8 nights at POP for late November- "early to bed, early to rise, gives you a shot for a FD prize!"

Thanks so much for the info, I have been worrying a little about the bus service so it helps to know that you have had more than one good experience :)
I shared busses at pop and CBR one time 10 years ago mid-August! The only reason I remember is because it was my 25th birthday and I thought I maybe had had a few too many and got on the wrong bus! Hahaha

The inventory is changing like crazy today! About a week and a half ago there were only preferred and pirate rooms at CBR when I wanted so I was looking at POR instead....now all those CBR rooms are back! Ahhhhhh getting so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter