2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is an early release for DV you must call. You will not see this online.

Thanks for your quick reply! To clarify once more - I understand DV can only book early release by calling. But you're also saying no alert / description of the promotion will be posted online and you can only find out that it has gone live by calling?

OH man my mom just called me (she gets up for work to go to work at 3am Central) and said she will look for me in the morning and call if it's dropped...after reading the last couple pages I have a hankering to stay up and HOPEFULLY beat her to it........:magnify::hourglass:wizard::surfweb:

Thanks for your quick reply! To clarify once more - I understand DV can only book early release by calling. But you're also saying no alert / description of the promotion will be posted online and you can only find out that it has gone live by calling?

You will not see anything about an early release for DV on the Disney site. You may see it on the Disney Visa rewards page and/or receive an email from Chase. From what I understand if emails are sent by Chase they generally aren't until later on the release day.

I don't know what to do. My TA is on vacation. Do I go rogue and try to book a new reservation? Or trust that she can make this happen for me?

Sidenote: if the phones don't open until 7, what is the significance of 4:30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter