2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

They did have reusable utensil set last year that came in a small plastic carrying case, but apparently it didn't sell well, so they did not offer it again this year.

If I recall there was a problem with trying to bring the cutlery set back into the park through security.

For me I prefer getting a fresh fork each time I visit a booth as it seems more sanitary to me, but to each their own.
I have family members that are using the same disposable soap dispenser for 10+ years... now that seems extreme to me ...

Does anyone know if the sampler coupons can be used on the regular Grey Goose Slushie that is sold in France? I'm not a fan of the La Passion slush but can't get enough of the other one. :drinking1

Does anyone know if the sampler coupons can be used on the regular Grey Goose Slushie that is sold in France? I'm not a fan of the La Passion slush but can't get enough of the other one. :drinking1

Sadly, nope.

Did you try the LePassion this year? I had it last year and was meh on it. Had it again this year and was wild about it.

I think it's less floral tasting this year and a bit more tart. Very good.

More proof that taste is personal. I loved it last year and was not impressed this year.

LOL!

I found a few things this year to be different than last. The LePassion is one.

The mojito was better this year; last year's had hunks of mint leaves that choked me.

The Verlasso salmon was too spicy this year; I don't recall it being spicy at all last year.

When I last had the Festival Canadian cheese soup, it was too thick and too salty. Nowhere as good as in the restaurant. I gave a shot this year, and wow!

LOL!

I found a few things this year to be different than last. The LePassion is one.

The mojito was better this year; last year's had hunks of mint leaves that choked me.

The Verlasso salmon was too spicy this year; I don't recall it being spicy at all last year.

When I last had the Festival Canadian cheese soup, it was too thick and too salty. Nowhere as good as in the restaurant. I gave a shot this year, and wow!

To piggyback... last year the Quesito was my favorite item at the whole festival. This year it had no discernible filling.

I am wondering how much it was "this serving" versus "this year" but didn't go back for seconds on things I was disappointed in.

(Still looking at you, Hummus Fries, the biggest surprise disappointment for me year over year)

To piggyback... last year the Quesito was my favorite item at the whole festival. This year it had no discernible filling.

I am wondering how much it was "this serving" versus "this year" but didn't go back for seconds on things I was disappointed in.

(Still looking at you, Hummus Fries, the biggest surprise disappointment for me year over year)

My Quesito was one of the best things I ate!!! Filling was great

I enjoyed the hummus fries at Morocco's booth last year. I didn't bother this year based on the reviews and photos I saw on-line.

A big disappointment this year was the beef skewer from Argentina/Patagonia. It was an item that I bought several of during the 2010 and 2011 festivals. I didn't get one last year in 2016, but my one nephew bought 3 or 4 servings.

The amount of beef you got varied skewer by skewer, year by year, but up until this year, you always got at least a healthy serving of mash to fill you up. This year's mash looked like a teaspoon full.

I know a few of you are starting to become jaded by Disney's F&W due to quality, prices and portion sizes. If you're ever in town during the spring Sea World offers a great festival called Seven Seas Food Festival. Larger portions, lower prices and good quality.

Hi - hope someone can help me. We will be going to the Parisian breakfast on 10/7 which starts at 9am, the park opens at 9am. How do we handle this?

Hi - hope someone can help me. We will be going to the Parisian breakfast on 10/7 which starts at 9am, the park opens at 9am. How do we handle this?

Depends, where are you staying? If anywhere other than the EPCOT/Boardwalk resorts, go to the front gate via bus, monorail or car and let the CMs know you need to enter for the special event. There is usually a special tapstile for those events from the front. If you are at a resort on the Boardwalk, you will enter through the International Gateway. You let the CM know at the gate that you have an event and they will direct you from there.

You will be able to get into the park before 9:00am. No worries! If you're staying at an Epcot resort, you can enter through International Gateway 8:30-8:45am. If at another resort, or off property, get to the front entrance around the same time. I can pretty much guarantee you, you will be surprised how many others are entering the park when you do -- some who are also doing the Parisian Breakfast and others who have ADRs at Akershus! ;)

Do the passport books normally run out before the end of the festival? Not attending F&W until 11/6 this year, hoping they will still be available then. My kids favorite part is marking off all the booths we try.

Did you still need a passport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter