2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Would it be better to be on the my reservations details page and then click the change offer or should I already be on the change offer page and just refresh that? I am also refreshing the main offers page on the Disney website.

Sorry for asking a question that may have already been answered but I’m delirious from lack of sleep! Is it rumored that a RO is going to drop tonight as well and if so what were the details?

I hope a RO offer drops too. I will do better with on FD and one RO. But after seeing rack rates this year, a discount is really going to be appreciated!

Same! I just switched the American version and I can see all 10
But can you still see your Reservation on there? My worry is, if I watch that site and can't get to my reservation that it will make me go to the Canadian site to modify...don't want to waste any time!

I see. My DH could not believe that folks from all over teh WOrld are hovering over the DIS watching and waiting, but here we all are.

My husband absolutely loves going to Disney ... however ... he dreads the planning for 6 months before we go. He is so happy I have you guys to talk to :wave2:

But can you still see your Reservation on there? My worry is, if I watch that site and can't get to my reservation that it will make me go to the Canadian site to modify...don't want to waste any time!

Yes! It doesn't matter. You pay in american currency anyway. You won't see the difference.

I see. My DH could not believe that folks from all over teh WOrld are hovering over the DIS watching and waiting, but here we all are.
I’m in Germany. Probably only one. On Dis mainly brits, canadians and those down under.

I hope a RO offer drops too. I will do better with on FD and one RO. But after seeing rack rates this year, a discount is really going to be appreciated!
My dates are prior to FD but I’m hoping a Disney visa is offered in 10 minutes...unlikely so I’ll do a RO for now if I can get it. I hope all of us get just what we want!!

After 2 completely restless 2 hour naps, I am back right where I left off. I see nothing has changed and that we still have a long way to go. Ug...this is torture.

My husband absolutely loves going to Disney ... however ... he dreads the planning for 6 months before we go. He is so happy I have you guys to talk to :wave2:
Buddy likes Disney too however he does not go as often as the rest of the family. He never remembers the planning though, and usually just wants teh bottom line cost. This is the first time I dragged him into the discussion, and I am not sure it was a good idea. He now knows what rack rate means, and has been grumbling for days! I refused to even tell him how much when I originally booked it, and probably should not have told him now. He has been listening to my updates since 1 AM an is now as invested as me! LOL!!!!

I honestly hope the BC is included in the discount and is available for our dates. The dates are written in stone to accommodate my niece and her new wife. Deb has not been to Disney for 13 years when last came with me, and Jenna has never been. She is a game warden and cannot travel until after hunting season. Buddy told them to choose any resort they wanted, and BC it is. I cannot justify the cost of I see another deluxe with FD, and BC not included. so fingers crossed.

If you have a Canadian address I would stay on the Canadian site ... last year the Canadian offer for free dining started on August 13 and the free dining for the general public started on August 21.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter