2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

getting tired, hoping the anticipation will keep me alert and IF I dose ff that my subconscious decides to take over and wake me up! pretty sure my dogs will let me sleep and after a day of yard work(yes i had the day off and thought it was fait) and I'm a bit tired and sore....free dining lottery just needs to drop asap(this hoping i can "change reservation" on line.

Yes us TAs have our own site and it is also temperamental just like the regular site. Last year I was using Chrome and Safari to update all my reservations for my clients and it took many hours. I started right at 4:30am CST when FD Dropped. Ended up getting everyone FD though! It stresses me out:rainbow:
Good luck and thanks for pulling the allnighter for your clients!

I am going to be extremely sad, frustrated and cranky if AoA suites are not part of this deal and I am staying up all night for it! If this doesn't work, I really hope the RO deal gets me close to what I would have saved with FD (If AoA isn't excluded there too!).

Just throwing that out there.

They've never had Movies available for this offer before, but it's rumored to be offered this year. Is it better to book now and change my reservation to include the free dining when it becomes available? Or wait until it goes live and then book?

If I book now and change when it goes live (or call in at 7), should I book it with the Park Hopper AND dining that I want? What do you guys think?

If I book ASMovies and they don't have it available for the FD, how do I get out of it in time to switch to another place?

Just tried pulling up the my reservations page and all I'm getting is Stitch telling me someone ate the page. So that could be a good sign.

~D

They've never had Movies available for this offer before, but it's rumored to be offered this year. Is it better to book now and change my reservation to include the free dining when it becomes available? Or wait until it goes live and then book?

If I book now and change when it goes live (or call in at 7), should I book it with the Park Hopper AND dining that I want? What do you guys think?

If I book ASMovies and they don't have it available for the FD, how do I get out of it in time to switch to another place?

With it being this late, I would just wait, because the change reservation button does not show up instantly.

Honestly your best bet would be to wait and book everything at once at the time free dining drops. Last year I got exactly what I wanted when I booked right at 4:30 CST when it dropped. I was in a standard room at POP last year.

What’s everyone doing to pass the time? (if you’re not sneaking in some zzzz’s).... Over watching Tim Tracker YouTube videos :)
Drinking coffee....listening to the Event Party Music CD from a few years ago...and monitoring the Disney FB sites...:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter