2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

Our cat is Elsa. My daughter named her. It was a tough race between Elsa and Minnie Mouse. We thought Elsa was a little nicer as she is a cat

Room Only Deal. I'm not very familiar with it, just aware that it typically comes out in the next month or so for the fall.

A room only offer is a percentage off on the room. You do nto need to have a package to take advantage of the offer. I am hoping for a decent RO for one of our rooms. It will be more off than FD I believe.

damn you FD... i'm home sick and I have to wake up and check to see what is going on...

The Epcot/DHS debate I've been having with myself is neverending. My 4 year old (who is will be turning 5 while we are there), is a Frozen Fanatic (no surprise there). The only thing outside Epcot I could find that was really up her alley was the Frozen Sing-A-Long at DHS. With Toy Story Land opening this year, I was pretty set that we would just forego Epcot and go to DHS (although to be honest, neither of my girls have gotten into the Toy Story thing, just me and my husband LOL). I was thinking about replanning the DHS day and replacing a full Epcot day instead.

I should go search some posts for the best little kid friendly stuff in Epcot and see if it's just worth committing to that instead of DHS. Soooo many choices. :teacher:

Thank you for the tips!
There really isn't anything good for little kids at Epcot. There used to be a ton of good stuff for little kids at the 2 innoventions buildings, but they tore it all out and never replaced it with anything worthwhile. Sucks.

I feel like I'm going to scream when the offer is going to pop!!! Gosh I'm freaking out!!!

Don't lose it yet. I have done this when it dropped a little after 4:00 am and the other time 5:30 am. One of the times I had a bounceback and I didn't even need to stay up :rolleyes1

Does anyone watch the Voice? I don’t have a tv but I’ve watched the snippets on YouTube. Any favorites this season?

damn you FD... i'm home sick and I have to wake up and check to see what is going on...
My DH is in the bedroom and finally sleeping. He's sick too. Kids are sleeping, so that leaves mom to be up all night checking on any offers that come out (hoping for RO discount as we already have our tickets so FD wouldn't work for us this time)
So they better not complain about Mom being a nasty tomorrow (or today... depending on how you look at it)

~D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter