2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

The birds are starting to sing here on the east coast. I fed the cat and he's puked it back up, so that'll keep me busy and awake for awhile. I'll figure out how to stay awake until the boards come back up, and set my alarm as back-up. See y'all on the other side!

Long time user of this site, not one talk much, but I have to thank all of you for the wonderful assistance and information you all have so graciously provided. It has been a pleasure to sit through this ordeal with you this evening, I hope evertone gets whay they want to make this all worthwhile. See you in a few hours...

The birds are starting to sing here on the east coast. I fed the cat and he's puked it back up, so that'll keep me busy and awake for awhile. I'll figure out how to stay awake until the boards come back up, and set my alarm as back-up. See y'all on the other side!
leebee you just made me laugh and wake up a bit! See ya real soon!

I was falling asleep but that made me laugh so hard. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter