2020 Watch??

I am losing faith here! I read somewhere; The Disney dream was supposed to be going into dry dock in August 2020, as there was a 3week empty space on the calendar. But now DCL have filled the whole of Aug 2020 with new dates. So I am in a panic that the dry dock is being pushed back. And I will cry if it’s to October 2020. This is the only time we can go and we cannot afford the Caribbean cruise. This can’t happen, not over Halloween 😪 I think I read that on the Disney cruise blog. Yes it was speculation, but what if it does happen? Disney dream out of action poss October 2020 😭😢 no

I want to think it’s because they are planning something huge 🤣🤣 we may end up the week with amazing news!!!

Yeah, every year that's what we all hope for -- but then it's the same mundane itineraries. And every year we hope they will follow the release schedule of the year before, but they don't always. So we wait :scared:

In retrospect, it makes total sense that last Thursday was not "the day". Disney had something else big going on, didn't it? 🤔

woohoo! been checking every freakin day for October dates for about 6 weeks! hoping to do a 3 day from FTL Oct 9 -12th and then WDW from 12th-16th. its already on my calendar so they can't change it! lol

Are there any chances Fall 2020 will have sailings from New York?
I hope so too! We were so close to booking one this year, but wanted something warmer. Maybe they'll do some summer itineraries from NY to somewhere across the Atlantic?

Just got confirmation from my travel agent she heard directly from Disney today the release date will be 6/18!! So we can all rest for about 2 weeks lol

Releasing on a Tuesday vs. the usual Thursday, and on the same day the 2020 packages open, to boot? I think @Dug720 is right - someone is mixing up the package booking date with the cruise itinerary release date.

Are there any chances Fall 2020 will have sailings from New York?

We are waiting/hoping to see a NYC sailing Thanksgiving week to Castaway and Port Canaveral with WDW tickets again. We did that cruise this past Thanksgiving (2018) and loved it! For some reason they didn't offer it this Nov (2019). Fingerscrossed they have it on the 2020 schedule.

True, although I’m surprised a TA would make that mistake (she’s not brand new). I specifically said DCL in my email- that’s odd she made that mix up.

True, although I’m surprised a TA would make that mistake (she’s not brand new). I specifically said DCL in my email- that’s odd she made that mix up.

Look at it this way - “June 18th” would be a great thing for her to be wrong about, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter