2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (July 14 - November 19, 2022)

Well unless the ingredients changed dramatically, the items that I could have last time I went are no longer marked vegetarian (lacto-ovo-vegetarian) on the signage.

Any ideas who at Disney I can email to see if they can confirm what is vegetarian in addition to the plant based diary free Vegan options? Or at least leave feedback.
You could try sending an email to: guest.services@disneyworld.com

This is so sad! Really hoped they'd put some special events together for the 50th Anniversary Celebration. Our annual trip is going to get shorter and maybe not be annual anymore....
Yes, very sad for me. I attended the Food and Wine festival for at least 8 consecutive years. It was the highlight of my year. I always looked forward to learning something new at the seminars and demonstrations. I was a novice regarding wine when I first started to attend the festival and learned a lot about wine production, growing techniques, etc. Lots of great info!

I agree that with Food and Wine extending out for so long and the food booth's pretty much always there nothing is special about it anymore. The special events are the most memorable things to my wife and I from our numerous trips. The Wine and Beer tasting lunch especially.

Disney bring back special events now and for this years Food and Wine event.
First time attendee here. Well technically 2nd time, but the 1st time I was young and don't remember much. I was surprised to see that the Food and Wine Festival starts in a couple days. I always thought it was fall-early winter. It's basically half the year. Can they really call it a festival at that point lol?

First time attendee here. Well technically 2nd time, but the 1st time I was young and don't remember much. I was surprised to see that the Food and Wine Festival starts in a couple days. I always thought it was fall-early winter. It's basically half the year. Can they really call it a festival at that point lol?
When it started, it was held just in October and has been expanded year after year.

Epcot Center has become "Festival Center". Festival of the Arts, Flower and Garden Festival, Food and Wine festival, and Festival of the Holidays.

I'd say yes, given that the festival starts in two days with no announcement on any special events.

Yes, very sad for me. I attended the Food and Wine festival for at least 8 consecutive years. It was the highlight of my year. I always looked forward to learning something new at the seminars and demonstrations. I was a novice regarding wine when I first started to attend the festival and learned a lot about wine production, growing techniques, etc. Lots of great info!
So sad for us too. I adored PFTS. We moved to Fl last year and I was looking forward to attending it across multiple weekends. I’m canceling all but two trips rest of year. I’ll get 2 more in on APs (mostly to play golf, one F&W weekend and in Dec to see Christmas decorations) and honestly, I’m not going to renew. Too much has changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter