2022 Winter Olympics NBC/CBC events thread

Thought the various Olympic commercials with the dinosaurs were rather odd. Guess it is also a movie ad but wasn't clear to me how one related to the other. NBC coverage have been good in the times I have watched, but don't watch every event. With the time difference you can already see who won online long before the show airs.

Some announcers gibber/gabber too much to fill up the air time and I just turn the sound off to watch the competition. I liked figure skating better a few years ago when the scoring was clearer. Now it seems overly complicated to accomplish the same end result.

Thought the various Olympic commercials with the dinosaurs were rather odd. Guess it is also a movie ad but wasn't clear to me how one related to the other.

Yeah, the fascinated looks (for the guy who saw the herbivores, at least 😆 ) were great, but there really isn't a connection. I think it was just a way to get people to watch the ads.

Live tonight at 8:30 pm ET on USA Network the USA will compete for gold in snowboarding. Live at 8pm ET on CNBC, the USA will be curling against the CZE. Live at 10pm on NBC team USA will compete for gold in skiing. Also tonight on NBC at 8:30pm ET team USA will be doing ice skating qualifying. Go USA!😁:jumping1:🇺🇸

Reactions: NAB
First medal Canada - don‘t know what colour but they are currently first with only one pair left to go (being vague because I’m not sure what the spolier thoughts are here).
Spoilers are welcome since most events happen in the late night/early morning ET hours anyway. NBC’s competitors say what happened during the night by the morning news anyway. :-)

Skiing, snowboarding, and figure skating medal rounds on tonight on NBC and USA network.

I always cheer for the Dutch and Norwegians too so there is usually plenty to be happy about in the Winter Olympics. Love most winter sports! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter