2023 bookings open June 8

While I am assuming I eventually won't pay rack rate...how depressing seeing that $$$$$ package rate!!

I had to use Firefox, not Chrome in order to book. Went ahead and booked for late September, but hoping to change to December when it opens.

I also can't see the tickets yet. Actually, can't see any future plans in MDE even though the website is fine.

Significant increase in rack rates?

Out of curiosity I priced out a trip for next year like we did this year. 5 nights YC, 2 movies, 6 day hoppers for same week mid March. It was less than $400 more next year than this year. I was expecting it to be much higher honestly.

Out of curiosity I priced out a trip for next year like we did this year. 5 nights YC, 2 movies, 6 day hoppers for same week mid March. It was less than $400 more next year than this year. I was expecting it to be much higher honestly.
I think it depends on the week. First week of March is nuts (200+ for even value resorts). Right now, it’s almost double what we have for our august trip this year. Maybe there’s an event I’m missing that happens that week or something

This morning, the website resort reservation calendar won't allow any dates in 2023.

We are all booked for 1/7-1/13! We’ll be at All Star Movies for the first two nights and then we have a package at CR for the other four nights. Can’t wait!

I was surprised when I called to book my package yesterday afternoon. I was only on hold for 2ish minutes. Seriously impressed with the customer service- I never would’ve known yesterday was a busy day from the CM I spoke with.

We are all booked for 1/7-1/13! We’ll be at All Star Movies for the first two nights and then we have a package at CR for the other four nights. Can’t wait!
Just a note -- you won't be able to access the package tickets from the CR reservation until check-in day for that reservation. If you will want to enter the parks during your ASMo days, you'll either need to make the first reservation the package (and CR a room-only) or do 2 room-only reservations and buy the tickets separately.

There were some interesting new room categories and changes I noticed...

Booked yesterday Pop Century for 1/22/23-1/28/23. First time guest to WDW. I am prepared to be impressed with the WDW property, it is so much bigger than Dland and Dland Paris that i've been to!

Booked at POFQ for early February! Although I am already second guessing my choice of resort, is that normal? 😂

I've been to Disney before, but it's my first time as a fully grown adult, and it will be the first time ever for the rest of my family. I have a feeling I may be the type of person who does a lot of modifications to my reservation!

Just a note -- you won't be able to access the package tickets from the CR reservation until check-in day for that reservation. If you will want to enter the parks during your ASMo days, you'll either need to make the first reservation the package (and CR a room-only) or do 2 room-only reservations and buy the tickets separately.
We aren't going to the parks until check-in day at CR::MickeyMo We plan to go to DS and resort tour day on the day after we arrive!

Good day all. I am an early prepper watching Disney Resort rates for December 2023 (which will open this July). I have some questions I am hoping some of you can answer.

I did notice that Disney has already posted the rates on their rate calendar. My question is do Disney Resort hotel rates fluctuate like typical hotel chains based on availability? Meaning if I book something as soon as I can, should I keep watching for a lower rate? Or is it more like Disney has already chosen the expected rates and that's just where I should expect them to be making monitoring futile?

Does Disney ever offer targeted "hotel-only" promotions that I should be on the lookout for?

I should note that I am really only targeting Animal Kingdom, Fort Wilderness Resort, or Port Orleans French Quarter.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter