2023 Moonlight Magic Dates

@sethschroeder knows how it works, but was one of the early people in line who were caught by the glitch. They DID wait their turn, the registration window opened, but when the window opened, it said the event was full. The queue was paused, the glitch fixed, and now it's moving again.
I understand. I’m in the queue too, glitch and all. I just thought the posters response was a little harsh. (Not Sethshroeser)
Sorry for the typos. On my phone while waiting

Last edited:
They paused because they messed up on the "capacity" as even starting at 72 it was "full" when I got to my turn. So the pause was to fix that before more people got that issue. Sounds like it was fixed by like the 150th person or something.
Ah, ok, makes sense. Though that would be a pretty sweet moonlight magic with only like 4 families in there. :P

Not a huge deal, but I kinda doubt I'm gonna get this one. (still 3,658 back) The demand for these things is pretty incredible.

Ah, ok, makes sense. Though that would be a pretty sweet moonlight magic with only like 4 families in there. :P

Ya I didn't know if this time around they let in way more people right off the bat instead of putting them in the queue. At the I was fairly confused how it would be at capacity.

Luckily I got in and hopefully others wanting to will as well.

Probably getting ready to close queue for July 11 date. Just posted message: 'limited availability remaining for July 11'

Well, we lost out. I’m looking for two tickets for the July 11 event if anyone should have some. We had extended our trip to attend the event. Thank you!

I was around 3200 and got my confirmation e-mail for July 11 about 6 minutes before it filled. I had some glitches during registration so it took me about 5 minutes or so to get registered. I think I saw some reports of people in the 4000s getting in for July.

Well, we lost out. I’m looking for two tickets for the July 11 event if anyone should have some. We had extended our trip to attend the event. Thank you!
I think you should still be able to try again with General Registration on June 21st for the July 11th event.

General Registration* – Opens June 21, 2023 and July 19, 2023
Event registration for the July 11 Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park event opens to all eligible Members on June 21, 2023 (pending availability). Event registration for the August 2 Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park event opens to all eligible Members on July 19, 2023 (pending availability). For other Moonlight Magic events, please check back for information about when to register.

So do they actually hold back tickets for non DVC members? This is promoteded as a DVC perk. I'm confused.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter