2023 Universal Holiday Info

not sure if you have to call in direct to book the special events. If not, if anyone has found a link, can they share?

I tried downloading the APP but it is having some Grinches...
So I called this number and was able to book.
Need help?
Call 1-888-762-0820
Got my date and time.
Happy Grinchmas everyone!
I received a separate Booking confirmation email and it lists the date and time.

View attachment 803289

Hugs Mel
Thanks for that info on the other thread!
Soooo bummed this doesn't start until the 17th! We booked 11/12-17 thinking holiday goodies would start around 11/12 or 11/13...starts the day we're leaving...ugh :sad:
Aw, sorry

TBH, i am surprised too. Absolutely think the demand would be there for It.

Does anyone know what time the Christmas parade normally is? I don't see the time mentioned anywhere but could be missing it.

I love the Macy parade. But does anyone remember the walk though parade back during the Covid pandemic? Pretty cool to walk through the floats and take pictures with them. I wish they would do that again while the parade isn't going on.
I wish they would too! I was hoping it would still be that way when we went in 2021, but it was back to normal parade by then so I never got to see it like that.

Does anyone know if Seasonal APH are blocked from the Mannheim concerts? I will be so bummed if I can’t get into the Studios for Saturday AND Sunday. It’s been ages since I’ve been during the holidays so I didn’t realize they play two days in a row like that. The dates aren’t showing blocked in the app right now but I know that can change. 😞

According to an outdated posting Universal did not blockout for the exclusive Mannheim Concert & access was available with Standard Park Pass Admission .
Hopefully they will continue to offer this .
It has become very popular .

Last edited:
According to an outdated posting Universal did not blockout for the exclusive Mannheim Concert add access was available with Standard Park Pass Admission .
Hopefully they will continue to offer this .
It has become very popular .
Yes, it has always been part of standard park admissions and I doubt that would change. Unfortunately, I do believe USF park is blocked for seasonal annual pass holders which would limit me to only IOA. Just didn’t think they’d have concerts two nights of a weekend So am curious if that is how it’s been in the past. Guess I’m holding out some hope that since they’re playing Saturday AND Sunday, that I won’t be blocked both days.

Interesting that Manheim is playing on Dec 2 and there is also an Orlando Informer event that night. Does anyone know when Manheim usually plays?

We have tickets to the OI event that evening.

Yes, it has always been part of standard park admissions and I doubt that would change. Unfortunately, I do believe USF park is blocked for seasonal annual pass holders which would limit me to only IOA. Just didn’t think they’d have concerts two nights of a weekend So am curious if that is how it’s been in the past. Guess I’m holding out some hope that since they’re playing Saturday AND Sunday, that I won’t be blocked both days.
In the past Universal has NOT blocked the Mannheim concerts from the lower tier AP’s.
Does anyone know when Manheim usually plays?
I think it’s 7pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter